Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Macrophila

Feeling kind of small? In actuality, you are not actually small. You are quite normal. Everyone else just got bigger. So what does that mean for you? That's right! You're a sex toy now!

Macrophilia is a remarkably mainstream fetish that goes far beyond the furry spectrum. Imagine having a sexual relationship with someone the size of Godzilla. Seems hard right? Dangerous? It very well could be.

The idea of it is one of simple dominance and submission. Giant dominates the small. Face it. You're just a toy now. You have no chance. You will be used, and you'll be lucky if you live through it. I hope you brought your scuba gear!

Actually, you won't have any scuba gear when the dragon places your entire body directly into her vagina. Feet first. Enjoy oxygen while it is still viable. I know what you're thinking. Thank goodness I didn't go into the OTHER place. Hey! Thanks for giving me the idea! It's gonna be a tight fit!


"But that's so cruel!" you say to me a moment before your face sinks below the puckered opening.

Life isn't fair. It never was. Goodbye.

Macrophilia works just as well with male giants. I have seen it done in multiple ways. There is an artist I am fond of who will literally smash a handful of humans onto his dick and use the splattering of blood as lube to masturbate himself.

"So unfair!" you cry again.

Please stop talking. Bloody lube is not supposed to speak.

One of my personal favorites is when someone is strapped to a giant cock. And then that giant cock is shoved into a giant anus. Fuckery ensues... followed by a very sloppy filling.

"This is horrible!" a moment before you disappear inside.

I don't recall needing your opinion before sending you to your doom.


I know I make it seem like all macrophilia is non-consensual. It isn't always. I have seen relationships form between giant and small person. There are techniques to it. But still, I'd really like to see you covered in jizz before being shoved so far up some monster's anus that we'll need to give it a fire-hose enema just to recover your body. It's gonna be a blast!

Macrophilia does happen in my new book "Pack Rats of the Inside."
$9.99 - Paperback Edition
$5.99 - Kindle Edition
Click here to see the Amazon.com listing.

4 comments:

  1. I've never felt so claustrophobic... I've seen some giantess art that was interesting, not sure if I really enjoy the notion but then again I wouldn't really have a say in the matter if a giantess decided I was her toy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, at the very core, forced submission through overwhelming odds. It's nastiness is only a side effect of what is truly happening.

      Delete
  2. I have a related fetish: large monsters raping women. I imagine the victim wincing and groaning as a creature too big for her shoves into her. The copulation is non-consensual or it does nothing for me. The participants are different species never meant to do what they are doing. The monster may keep the woman as a sex slave and rape her over and over again, keeping her pregnant with monstrous offspring larger than what was meant for her human womb. Size does matter and the disparity is much of the interest. The connotations are what make all the aspects of the scenario interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No doubt there might be someone out there that could contend with these titans. However, that would make it less sexy. I might prefer to see these giants claim their prey.

      Delete