Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Bisexuality vs. Pansexuality

I had a rather interesting argument with a friend of mine recently. By friend, I mean someone I occasionally talk to about lewdy things. Yes, I do that sometimes. I write about it too. We all get together and have profiles that mark what we will and will not do during sexual intercourse. Furries, right?

He had his characters marked as being a bisexual. I, being a player of many interesting characters, showed up as a female of which he banged many times and enjoyed every separate bang immensely. But to test his pansexuality, I would sometimes show up as male furries of various species. He did not even talk to any of those persons. This led me to believe that his claim to pansexuality was, to use a crude term, bullshit.

"Mother fuck," I said to him. "You claim to be a pansexual, yet you won't even so much look at my sexy men. And so many of them are so very cute."

"I only like certain males," he tells me.

"What sorts?" I asked with genuine interest.

"I don't know. I'll just know when I meet them."

"Then how can you claim to be a pansexual if you don't like half the men who try and speak with you?"

"Being a pansexual only means I am open to men," he explains. "I still have to find the man I am with attractive."

"Mother fuck," I said again. "Something doesn't seem right about this. Doesn't that simply mean you are a bisexual?"

"I am open to all genders," he explains.


"Okay, yes. I get that part. I am assuming pansexuality, from your point of view, simply adds in the weird genders such as hermaphrodites and shemales... and any thousands of others my brain can't quite twist enough to recall. Nevertheless, it seems to me that the upgrade from bisexuality to pansexually seems like a painfully weak movement. It doesn't even go balls deep. And my main problem with it is that, by the very term alone, it really should have gone balls deep."

I explained to my friend, "From what I understand of pansexuality is that it means that anything goes. If it has a hole, you should desire to put your weenie into it. 'Pan-' comes from a Greek word meaning 'all' or 'entire.' In other words, every fucking thing you can think of. To quote a line from the movie Blue Velvet, 'I'll fuck anything that moves!' Hedonism at its finest."

My friend listened to what I said but countered me with, "It's just my opinion that bisexuality and pansexuality is just an explanation of what gender I am okay with."

"But the word sexuality has nothing to do with gender," I say. "It just means to have something to do with sex."

"To me, sexuality just means gender."

After a snort, I reply, "Okay then. I want you to gender me so hard!"

"No, don't be like that," he says. "I don't mean it like that. To me, sexuality means gender as the noun, not a verb."

"Very well," I say. "Then I want you to have gender with me."


At this point the conversation abruptly ended. I mean it. He simply stopped talking to me. I even tried to revive it by explaining that it was only a friendly debate. But he said nothing more and so it ended. But I still have a bit more to say on the matter.

Bisexuality is all about being open to both males and females, but I am willing to throw in a number of weird genders in there as well. Even so, it's still heavily reliant on you finding the person in question attractive. Bisexuality is all about gender openness, but that is where it stops.

Pansexuality is something else. It does not even belong in the same radio button list as bisexuality. Pansexuality is pure hedonism. It means you are so incredibly open-minded that you are willing to try anything for the sake of getting your rocks off. You simply like fucking things. Pansexuality is everything-sexuality. Humans, animals, all genders, all holes. It's all fair game. And if I see your profile claims you as a pansexual, I might be tempted to put it to the test. Let's see how open you really are!

Check out my new erotic book "Pack Rats of the Inside."
$9.99 - Paperback Edition
$5.99 - Kindle Edition
Click here to see the Amazon.com listing.

4 comments:

  1. Indeed, to be pansexual is to put the throttle to the max there is no discretion. To claim you are pansexual but have a set of rules defeats the whole meaning of the word.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To say that I am a pansexual is to say that I simply want to fuck anything that I can safely get my dick into. The term has no limits. The bearer of this title is very likely a dangerous personality.

      Delete
  2. Your "friend" fancied himself "extreme" but really wasn't. His "interpretation" was based on ego. He was simply tame and disliked being tame. That he stopped responding to you tells me he ran off to hide... because he really is TAME! As for myself, I am heterosexual... but find males sexy when they somehow remind me of females. I also find imaginary nonentities such as Imperial stormtroopers sexy. I did when I assumed they were all male. STILL: I'm not bisexual. I'm certainly not pansexual. I'm HETEROSEXUAL but can find odd things sexy too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I am sure it started off as a simple misunderstanding of the term, but as the discussion turned into a debate, he did prove to be less than honest with himself and I. I proved my point well enough and he choked. What he choked on exactly is still under debate. Tee hee.

      Delete