Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Immortal Clay

To my knowledge, I do not think there is really a popular term for "Immortal Clay." When I passed the words through Google, I only found a reference to an episode of The Avengers about an impervious form of ceramic. As interesting as ceramic is, that is not what this blog is about. Unless you want it to be. Would you like me to talk about ceramic?

Immortal Clay is a personal term that I use only with myself. It refers to a fictional state of being where you, not only cannot die, but you can also be remolded in any fashion imaginable. This, of course, happens against your will. The gods that be think very little of Immortal Clay. But allow me to do a bit of explaining.

Imagine, if you will, that you were a person of a different sort. Instead of having a body filled with bones and organs, you were merely a set of shapes molded together to have the appearance of a human being. The organs still appear to exist inside of you, but none of them are really doing anything to keep you alive. You simply live regardless of them. You live because that is all you can do.


Now place your hand upon the table here. This one. The one right in front of you. Yes, that table. Place your hand upon it nice and flat. Good. I am now going to take this hammer and bang it a few times. No, wait. I need you to place your hand back. I promise you that all will go well. Yes, thank you. Now hold still as I lift the hammer up and... WHAM! WHAM! WHAM!

I would advise against pulling away for the time being. Notice how flat your hand seems to be. No bones breaking through. No blood. Just a flat hand. Also you may have felt a good helping of discomfort. Perhaps something akin to pain. It hurt, didn't it? It's a wonder why you let me do it at all. Seriously, what is wrong with you?

Nevertheless, it is done and see how the action has only changed you and has not actually... injured you. The hand probably still works to a small degree, the fingers still move, and all this is attributed to the fact that you have become a being of Immortal Clay. You are a living being entirely subject to the harsh laws of physics without the privilege of dying. You also have a marvelously flat hand. You're welcome.



What is that look for? You didn't have to participate. Are you only now coming to understand the truth? Being a person of Immortal Clay forces you into a state where you are perpetually under the power of someone of greater prowess--such as a very convincing man holding a hammer. Yes, I am talking about me. You see, I am not only interested in flattening your hand. There are many other things to be done with you. And when you consider it, that hand is really marring the whole picture which is you. I don't like you anymore. Come here, and I'll do what I can to solve my problem.

What do you mean you want to leave? I really would rather you stay. Come over here. I can't just let you go with your hand looking like that. It's unsightly. I need to fix the problem you allowed me to cause. There's really nowhere you can go with a hand like that after all. Everyone will look at you and think you are some sort of freak. Stay here with me. I must insist.

Naturally, you don't have a choice. I am controlling the narrative after all. Come this way and step into this machine. There is a chair inside as you can see. Yes, I know it looks scary. It looks scary because it is scary. It's going to hurt you a great deal. Now get inside.
GET INSIDE! GET THE FUCK INSIDE!

W̵̛̖͔̖͍̘̬̾̉̂̍̑̈̿̊̊͘h̵̢̬̝̦̳̲͚̣̳̫̝̪̍̓͌̾̏̄͆̈́̓̄͊͌͝ͅå̸̞̈̽̆́t̵̡̢̪̭̯͙̲͓̰̅̉̽̿͐͂̒͆̀̏͘͝ ̶̛̟̞̯̝͓̰̭̟̤̻̖̲̯̖̙̿́͂͌̄̇̑̎̆̀͌̚͝w̸̻͍̱͚͒̽̉̉̍̎̓̌̇͛̔̄̈͆à̸̻̝̱͓͓̖̝̊͜s̷̨̛̛͉͕͖͖͈̮̠͋̉̔͌̉͐͠͠ ̶̼̊̍̉̀̒̅͐̾͛̾Ḯ̷̡̨̡͉̟̝̫̺̘̯̟̩̖͛͑̾͆̋͌̿͜ ̸̧̱̦̣͙̬̮̺̗̪̱͖̫͊̈́̔̽̇̑̊̄̄͆͂̅̑͜͝͠d̶͙̦͔̂͐̏̽̆̇͝͠o̴̬̖̝̹͍̠̱̝̔̇́̀̓́͒͌̋̋͠ǐ̸̖̥͔̖̻͖͊̈̎̔̅̓̓͗̂͊̎̾̚͝ͅn̴̨̥͕̻͇͈̙̭̪̙̟̭̖̑̀̀̚g̷̫̻͖̱͙̻̮̠̭̩̩̲̤̪̥̽?̷̛̝̰̞͇̪̜͉̌͋́̄͑͘͜͠ W̶̛̮̖̼̻̙͖̘͙̮͉̜̦͉̮̿̈́̔̿͆͊̃͂͐̒͒̃͛ͅo̵̧̡̩̗̘̹̠͔͌u̶͔̘̰̳̜̞̤̞̱̜̞̅̿͑̂͗l̵̡̛̼̮̤̃̍͋͊̈́̇͂͗̀͗̐ḓ̵̢̥̟͍̹̦̤̻̥̳̫̏͊̽̒ ̶͚̖͐̌̂̎b̵̧̡̫̯͙̟̖̜̥̦̖̥̖͋̌͂͆̓͑̈́͊͠ȩ̶̲̟̮̥̣̯̘̦͎̀͐̽̽͘ ̵̨̗͉̰̭̥͔̊͘b̶̜̞̙́̆̓͛̓̈́̅̊̅̾͐̚͠͝ȩ̶̡̞̬̳̖̥̳̥̭̝͖͉̘͐̑̇̓̿̍̿̋̆͘s̷̡̟̗͔͈͙̦̼̀̇̉̑t̵̢͔͚͍̋͂̌͊̈̈́͠͝ͅ ̴̪̬̺̬̅̒̇̍̓̂͊͛͋̎̔̃͑͝ṫ̴̢̨̳̖̭̼͕̗͙̞̏̒͘ó̴̡̬̟͛̽̎͂̚ ̴̨̥̜͕̭̻̇̈́̍̊̍͂̌̕s̷̢̨͙̖̽̏̀ṫ̴̬̦͎̝̟͙̭̟̉̈́͋͑̓͂̾̚̕̕͝ͅą̸̨̞̹͕̫͚̮͎͔̈́̈́̽̆̑̑̀̂̊̃̔̎̒̅̚ͅý̸̡̡̺͇̝͎̖̙̗͚̘̭͇̤̞͂̉͐͗̾̏̑͝͝ ̴̦̲͎͙̜̭̹͍͇̠̗̰̽̚ç̷̛̝̜̪͇̯̤͖̫̞̻̄̉͋̔ą̶̻̹͓̬̍̍͗̓̓́̽̄͛̀͘͜l̶̪̜͖̦̟͓͈̪̗͛ͅm̶̱̝̟̞͖̳̒̓̈́̄̓͑̇̆̔͒̽̔͊͂̈́.̸̱̣̜̞͈͈̳̗̤͖͉̦̦̀̔̔̉͂̈́́̉͝͝

Are you in there? Good. Now as I close the door, the insides of the room will close in on you and smash you down. Too late! The door is closed. I would highly suggest you stay seated as I press the button, but you do as you wish.

Oh! What interesting sounds you make when you are being essentially destroyed! But you cannot die, remember? You are Immortal Clay. My machine is simply mashing you about and remolding you.

As the door opens, you are still alive. You are still conscious. You can think and feel. The discomfort is somewhat passed. Breathing is hard. You don't feel like a person anymore. In fact, you are not, perhaps, a person. No, you are now a tube. A simple purple tube with a hole on one end. And you know what I am going to do with that hole? I am going to fuck it. I am going to fuck it over and over and dump my seed into you. I mean... why not? We did get rid of that pesky flat hand problem. Now you'll be useful in the world. Well, at least, useful to me. Heh heh.

Let us begin.

-----

The concept of Immortal Clay is utilized in my new erotic book "Pack Rats of the Inside."
$9.99 - Paperback Edition
$5.99 - Kindle Edition

4 comments:

  1. A person as a traditional cartoon character... as a victim in violent erotica. Interesting how even the invulnerable are vulnerable spiritually speaking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a most violent cartoon for the lack of all the blood and organs. No reason to be nasty when destroying someone for your own pleasure. People often want to feel useful. Through Immortal Clay, I can give them usefulness.
      F̷͍̳̰͎̞̠̜͑̓̾͐̀̐o̷̢̼̫̝̻̞͎̎̄̒̕r̸̐͂̓͜ ̴̨̹̝̹̣̰͋̄̄͑͂̀̀ẽ̴͖̫͗̓̉͝ṭ̵̢͎̭̦͆ͅḝ̶̱͔̗́̎̊̏̌̊͠ŗ̶͇̥̗̮͕̩͚́̈́̚ņ̴̡͓̝̣̮̰̓i̵̧̧͈̮̳̓̔ẗ̶̫̍ỳ̶͉̼̭̈̏͜!̸̲̖̬͓̻̳̮̭̈́̆͗̚͠

      Delete
  2. To think about being conscious and alive after being manipulated in such a manner gives me a very unsettling feeling. Kind of like being blind folded and placed on a roller coaster. The concept seems to reflect the nature of the submissive being entirely at the mercy of the dominate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry, the unsettling feeling is completely normal. It will go away once you realize you don't have a stomach anymore.

      Delete