Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Hypnosis and Direct Mind Control

Does it feel good to be a free and independent person in this world? Do you enjoy it? Do you like having independent thought? Many do. I like it as well. But what if that was suddenly taken away from you? What would you do? T̸̙͑R̷͍̔I̴̗̅C̴̹̒K̸̟̒ ̶̝̅Q̴̘̄U̸̺͋E̷̝̎S̶̹͋T̶̨͝I̸̚ͅO̶̲͐Ǹ̵̝!̵̺́ You'll do whatever I want you to do.

There are two mainstream schools of thought for the taking of another's mind--hypnosis and direct mind control. The most popular is hypnosis. This involves putting the subject into a trance. They can do this by having them focus on a particular object or showing them a spinning image of some type. This causes the subject to relax and fall asleep while still listening to every word spoken by the hypnotist.

Now we are assuming that the hypnotist in this case has abilities far removed from your general showman. He is out to take hold of this person's mind and never let go. Once the subject is under the trance, the hypnotist can then make any suggestion he wants, and each one of those suggestions will be obeyed.

I suppose the fun of hypnosis is that the subject is not entirely aware that he is being hypnotized. He can be set up with triggers that can cause aberrant behavior even while in public. These are most fun when the suggestions are sexual in nature. As an example: I gave one of my victims a collar with a bell around it. Depending on the number of rings, he would have to perform a different sexual act on anyone who rang his bell. He would be entirely oblivious to it until the moment he heard and had counted the bell rings. Poor fellow was arrested for tugging down a man's pants inside of a restaurant. It was, however, a pleasant surprise to hear that they let him keep the bell on while in prison.


Direct mind control refers to the same thing but it is far more focused. I usually have some sort of devise that does it for me. It can be in the shape of a pin or a hat. It is simply something that can be easily worn by the subject.

One major difference is that the subject does not go into a trance. You are merely making him respond to your orders. His mind is not shutting down or anything. He is still thinking his own thoughts. He is still a free thinker. The problem is that if I tell him to do something, he'll do it. The best part of it is that he will still be able to speak his own mind.

Direct mind control is all about losing control of your body to someone else's whim. I can tell you to jerk me off, and you will have no choice but to jerk me off. Nevertheless, you'll still complain about it. "Why can't I stop doing this?! What's happening to me?! Stop this!"

"You make an awful amount of noise for a sex slave," says I. "Why don't you suck me off instead."

"No! I won't! I--- MMF! MFFF!"

"Ah! That's better. Peace and quiet."



I actually enjoy direct mind control more simply because I enjoy the victim's complaints as they pleasure me. Of course, you can program in changes in attitude, but that isn't as fun for me. It is more fun to see my victim losing his mind as his body just does nasty horrible things for my own enjoyment. I can even make him sing. Really, there is no downside to this... for me that is.

There is yet another far less popular form of hypnosis that I am extremely fond of. I would very much love to tell you about it in this blog, but honestly, I'd much rather you bend over for me. Yes, it's okay to complain. I like it when you complain.

Y̸̛̻̖̥̺̮̦̎̎͒͛̍̔̈́̂̐͘͜o̶̢̬̯̟̘̜̬̞͇̫͌̀͜ų̷̘͓̥͕̘̯̳̪̍̈́̃́̀͝'̴̮̞̄̎͑̃r̷̙̳̈́̎͐́̂̅̔͋̋̌͠͝ę̴̥̬̥̬̓͌͑̕͝ ̶̨̺̦̲͖̹͕̟͓̳̬̘̓̊̉̿́̃̎̃̍͝͝n̶̡̧̨͈̹̲͙̥̭̰͋̄̌̀̽̒̃͆͌̔͑̾͐̂ò̷̲͎͈̙̬̐̂̈̑̌͆͂̆̈́́͝͝t̸͍͚͗̾̐͛̄̑̄̽̔́̚͝h̴̨̫̻̺͓̺̖̤͔͚͙̪̪̖̒̀̇̿͝͝i̵̟̮̮̘̭̺̙͋͛̑̀ņ̷̨̛̝̭̫͎͙̯̗̠̣͉̽͂́͑̿͋͗̋̆̆͘͝g̸̡̢̡̛̍͌̈́́́̀̈̋̆̆̚͝ ̵̱̀͆̍̈́̚b̴̢͎̤̙̔͌̐͑̉̈́̂̆͋ú̵͓̔͒̃̃̊́̌̊̉̕̚͠ţ̸̩̮͇̜̪̠̈́̿́̽̇ ̷̢̢̢̹̩͍̖̰͎̼͓͙̏͊̀̏̕m̶̨̛͈͉̼̋̄ẏ̴̛͉̭̏̆ ̶̡͉͎̘̮̗͇̻̰̂̉̓̔̓̏̑͜͠t̴̩͎̏̀͂͌̈̉͒̕̕o̷̟̠͖͕̗̘̘̹̓́͑ỹ̶̲̻̥̣̬͓̀͂̽͆̓̈́̍̿̈́̕.̴̖̈́͊͒̃̆̿͘͘̕͝.̸̢̙̱͚̰̯͎͍̗̳͐͜ͅ.̴̛̦̃͛̔̄͐̐͂̈̈̓̓̿͘

You'll have to wait for next week to hear about it. Until then, check out my new book "Pack Rats of the Inside."
$9.99 - Paperback Edition
$5.99 - Kindle Edition
Click here to see the Amazon.com listing.

3 comments:

  1. Hypnosis is thematically akin to seduction. Direct mind control is more like bondage. Interesting how these themes feature so prominently in they human psyche as sexual.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's all about giving up your humanity. It is the easiest thing to do in the world. You don't need it anyways. You are far more useful at my own personal tool.

      Delete
  2. I find direct mind control sexier, when a victim is in a trance it kills it for me. To me domination is much more worthwhile with some resistance.

    ReplyDelete