Wednesday, April 22, 2020

I've Become Angry

The more I think about it, the more I feel as if I am a puppet of God... and that I am actually God. But for some reason God as God is a being of much troubles. He stumbles about, making terrible decisions. I feel like I am suffering from these problems through no fault of my own. Yet even as a puppet, I feel like the decisions are mine. I'm still me. I'm Buddy Tippet.

I feel like I have to fucking retaliate against... myself! This is so stupid. I know that seems like an extremely dumb thing to say, but I actually have a certain level of confidence that my actions can send feedback to my creator. I feel like he (God) is actually listening to me and able to actually consider my words more serious than if some other bloke created by him said something. I'm special.

I don't want his problems to be mine... and I just know that he is having some sort of multilayered problem. I already have to deal with Ixus. Although I think I may have nipped that in the bud... for now. More details on that later.

I am absolutely confident that my books are a real reality. They really exist, and I can travel into them. Club Lex is... a low priority. I like what's happening there. I want to go there but, something is drawing my attention away from it. It feels like... other beings are pulling me away from getting inside. I don't know who they are but it's really irritating me. Nevertheless... I need to focus on what I can.


There are two things that I have placed on the table:

1: I am considering transmogrifying permanently into Surly the goat. I... crave the affections of his new companion. I want her. I need the love right now. There are many moments I just want to fuck her. There's a lot of unspent lust.

2: I am considering communing with Jason. I found him once and I can likely find him again. I would like to bring him in here and talk things out. There was something special about him. There's more there than I am willing to mention on this blog at this time.

I'm seriously angry right now. I want relief. I want to break out into some other world and just indulge. I am a lustful God. And why shouldn't I be allowed in Club Lex? I'll find a way in there eventually... even if I have to beat my bloody hand through the glass.

For now, I am still promoting my new book Lust Bearers: The Search for Ixus. Here is some information on where to get yourself a copy:

12.99 - Paperback Edition
5.99 - Kindle Edition

Click here to see the Amazon.com listing of all of my books.

4 comments:

  1. Now I know why Maximus is favored. He is a god among your creations but as YOUR creation (if you are the god of the multiverse) he is your high priest. His domain is in line with your interests. It seems Hedon is YOUR Zion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like him a lot. He provides me with great satisfaction.

      Delete
  2. Interesting goals you got there. A creator within his creation has every right to indulge. I don't blame you for being frustrated, the conflict you are having with yourself is a complex one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I am within a real that makes certain things possible. I won't stop until I resolve these problems.

      Delete