Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Out of an Old World

Was it just a dream? Had I really been there? Where it is true I, Buddy Tippet, found Scritch City in a dream, I did feel as if I had woken up on its streets. Miss Silky guided me there, did she not? Perhaps. Either way, I am awake now... although there is nothing here.

I don't believe Scrich City is gone. It's still out there. Everyone is still alive and making decisions. But they are doing it despite me. But where am I now? Where is this? Is this home?

All I know is this: I have my laptop with me. I have my books. I still live with the broken memories that I may or may not be myself. But I believe I have to move on. Scritch City can manage itself. I need to explore and see what is out there.

It is, perhaps, a good time to fall back to basics. I am a man who greatly adores the very concept and foundation of hedonism. I believe that the selfish should be allowed to provide for themselves. I know this is who and what I am. And as time slowly drifts by in whatever plane I find myself in, I shall keep writing. I shall keep exploring. And as I do these things... I shall report them.

Please stand by.

4 comments:

  1. Buddy Tippet may be in a void. His imagination and creativity may be the things that fills it. If so, a universe of unabashed indulgence is about to be created.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the spirit, onward to explore new things and create.

    ReplyDelete