Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Buddy Tippet is Losing His Mind

[The following blog was posted under the authority of Prince Ara of the Predatory Union and by his faithful servant, Nestor.]

He's rather tired, if I could be honest. We've given him some drugs to boost his energy levels, but he seems, in general, to be a bit listless. Honestly, I am starting to think we haven't broken him enough. We'd start it back up, but we already reported the conclusion of the torture to Miss Silky and she expects us to only aid in his recovery.

He has been spending much of his time mumbling things of a bizarre nature to whatever dragons have been caring for him. And yes, we have been caring for him. We've been giving him a bit of pleasure too. The idea is to bring him out of his funk and return him to the realm of the fully conscious. I spent some time with him, ooohhh... about two hours ago. I took some notes for your amusement.

Buddy Tippet seems to be resisting the results of his torture by inventing something of a little story about himself by way of his unique imagination. He mentioned something about the whole world being a story... but also sometimes a game. He claims to be its author and game master which is an interesting pair of hats. Even more fascinating was when he offhandedly refereed to himself as god. Not a god; just god.


I was able to ask him a few questions in which I had the pleasure of receiving responses to. Firstly, I asked him how it was a story. He simply claimed that he was an author who had written us all into existence and that this blog, the very one you are reading now, was acting as some sort of lifeline. This, of course, bears no weight for the blog has existed entirely outside of himself while he has been held prisoner. When I presented him this contradiction, he only replied, "I am also the dragon." Rubbish talk, but still interesting.

Secondly, I asked about the game and game master business. I do, to some degree, see life as a game. I know how people need to be played in order to make a win. Buddy referred to my life and all the lives within Scritch City as... and let me make sure I am getting this just as he said... "None Player Characters." He explained that I and many other people within Scritch City had no souls and entirely acted according to the pleasure of god--namely Buddy Tippet.

I then asked him if there were any animals within his fantastic world who had souls other than him. Amazingly, he provided names:

--Quentin Sharp

--Aloe Dupain

--Daxter Agreste

As disappointed as I was to not be included in this rather tiny list, I still dismissed it as the insane ramblings of a man who was unable to cope with his own weaknesses. He was barely even conscious during this whole event. He kept going in and out. There was some nonsensical talk about different versions of something called Maptool. Something about token alignment. The poor fellow looked like he was going to vomit at this stage of the interview.


The three names were fascinating choices though! Quentin is a green fox that I am just dying to meet in person. Aloe was a weasel that got wrapped up in a rather spooky doxxing scandal by Buddy himself. And Daxter. My precious little Daxter. That little shit of a goat that showed up one day on my doorstep. Never really considered him to have a soul, but I guess Buddy knows best.

The last thing that bears mentioning was a name I have, at the very least, read about before in his books. Ixus. The very utterance of this name caused Buddy to tremble in fear. He thinks this Ixus is hunting him down. When I attempted to ask him more about Ixus, he broke down into tears.

The interview ended here. I ended up looking through some of his extremely early blogs and came across the mentioning of this Ixus. Clearly, this is a fictional creation created by Buddy himself.  A being made entirely of living latex. Creepy, to be sure, but hardly plausible. The idea that any materiel other than fur, scale, or flesh can be imbued with life is silly. Buddy Tippet is clearly losing his mind. It makes me sad.


Nevertheless, I must soldier on with his recovery. Today, I am choosing to promote Buddy's first book, which is also the first book with Ixus in it. It is called Pack Rats of The Inside. Cheers. ~Nestor

$9.99 - Paperback Edition
$5.99 - Kindle Edition

Click here to see the Amazon.com listing of all of my books.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, how the ramblings of madmen tell the grisly truth for all to hear! Interesting tell of the three with souls. Of course Nestor would be offended: DRAGONS the "fictional characters" of this little prick Buddy Tippet? Preposterous! Hah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's right. Join his little cult. That should be fun to watch. I'm sure it will make you feel bigger than us dragons, yeah? ~Nestor

      Delete
  2. What a fascinating concept, an author in his own creation experiencing it through the life of a character. May be some truth to this, or on the other hand he could just be mad. Ixus seems to be a rogue variable Buddy has no control of.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mad, of course. I suppose the concept is somewhat entertaining. Would make for good fiction. ~Nestor

      Delete