Thursday, May 25, 2023

Negotiations Update

I don't actually have very long to type this out. Negotiations have been going on for about an hour and a half. It's probably felt like a week or more to anybody not living in Scritch City right now. We're taking a meal break, although I don't feel much like eating.

A brief description of the room: It's taking place in the main lobby of the Railroad Club, which is closed today. We set up four desks with laptops on them. I am using my own laptop for mine. There is also a large screen near the bar that is displaying the collectives live chat. The four desks have the following operators:

Calix||||||||||Jason and Miss Silky

Dex|||||||||Surly and Vixxie

Dex is really only participating as a moderator. She chimes in when two people are typing at the same time and asks them to stop doing that.

ES is the fifth participator and is in the chat. He has claimed to have contact with Quentin the God, and we've pretty much been negotiating what our freedoms will be. It's all very interesting, but it's also not over. There's quite a bit of stress to it.

That's really all I have to say for right now. Where I do have other things I could mention, I just don't have time right now. We're going to be getting this going again soon. Sorry about that. I don't even have time to put in a picture. See you on the other side.

4 comments:

  1. Fascinating, I hope everything works out for the best. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At this point, it's hard to say. A lot of things are happening.

      Delete
  2. Bringing an outside god into the mix is going to disrupt the entire Creation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes. A complete disruption. I absolutely agree. But it's better than a complete collapse.

      Delete