Thursday, December 29, 2022

This Is Jason Speaking

 Buddy, you've been causing nothing but chaos ever since you left us. We took care of you and gave you shelter from entities that were actively trying to hunt you down. That was us, Buddy. We did it for you, because you couldn't seem to do it for yourself.

I remember seeing you in the back room of the Railroad Club. You were in a near constant state of confusion and lethargy. Believe me, I am entirely aware that you are creating these problems yourself, but you are also placing it upon your own creations to solve them for you. That's incredibly irresponsible. If you really have a problem with how we run Scritch City, I would look to yourself first. You made us the way we are.

During your absence, we have had to deal with a number of annoying things that have caused this city more than a few problems. The giant mouse that spawned out of Quentin's old lab is a good example. We were able, through our multi-dimensional research to conclude that this was some event that had been taking place throughout the multiverse. If you had been within our custody, we might have prevented it from happening to begin with.

We also have discovered a lot of other things about you that you may not be aware of. We are not stupid. I, Jason, am not stupid. I know you are really human, Buddy. I even know your real name, although I am not going to type it out publicly like this. I'll find a way to send it to you privately so that you know how serious I am about this.

The Buddy Tippet we kept in the back room of the Railroad Club was also human, even if he really was an avatar of the real thing. We're not asking that the real Buddy join us, we only want the singular avatar to permanently rejoin us so that we can keep him safe. I personally have a strong feeling that you actually want to come back and let us do this. Why else would you have shown up on the fly like you did? All you did was cause trouble. You could have left us alone forever, but you just can't. You're obsessed with this city to a dangerous degree.

You need to come home, Buddy. You need to let us take care of you. I know you must think that you are safe wherever you are, but you're not. I'll ask the council to back off for a short period, but you seriously need to consider your life right now. I'm not talking to your old goat avatar, Buddy. I'm talking to the human sitting at his laptop.

Make a decision. We're waiting, and our patience is not infinite.



4 comments:

  1. You're messing around with things that are extremely none of your business, Jason. Yes, I like Scritch City a lot, enough to visit there, but what you did was way out of line. I'm not as responsible for your problems as you'd like to think. I spend more of my time working on stories that have little or nothing to do with you and your city. Heck, you've only made a brief cameo in some of my recent works, and that's it. You've been on your own for longer than you'd like to think.

    And after spending my last trip there dodging fucking bullets, I'd really rather never set even one foot there ever again. Jason, you're out of control. I'm not even sure I like you anymore. To kind of clear that statement up a little, I am a huge fan of almost every other Jason in the multiverse. I'm even good friends with one of them. But you... you're just fucking awful. You couldn't even fix your own city. Quentin did that. Not you. You're a loser. Remember that. God thinks you're a loser.

    As to your realization about my real identity, I'm not going to go out without a fight. I have a wife now. I have friends. The stakes are higher. I won't be pushed around.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Be merciful, Mr. Tippet. Admire the figment for his imagination.

      Delete
  2. "God thinks you're a loser" I bet that burns haha... Yea wave your fist at god and see where it gets ya. If Quentin finished the job does that make this Jason a cuck? I support ya Buddy not that you need it, but you have it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jason peeked behind the curtain! He is paying attention to the man he saw. Oh, how the multiverse shakes. Then again, such is the pleasure of the mad deity we know by his chosen name of Buddy Tippet.

    ReplyDelete