Wednesday, June 5, 2019

The Mystery Journal of Aloe, Vol. 6

Okay, I'm a bit confused by this one. I'm getting all kinds of bad feelings. I'll post it first, and then I'll speak my mind on the matter.

---


XX/XX/201X
Remember when you said things were slowing down Aloe? That was nice wasn't it?
So I stayed in the car after Quentin and I got to where ever we were and I swear I must have checked the locks on the door like a hundred times. Every time I saw a blue or red light out of the corner of my eyes I freaked a little too. I really don't want another meeting with the cops if I can help it.
While Quentin was away I put my nose right back into Buddy Tippet's blog... well ignorance is a bliss isn't it? My journals are public. It's been a few hours since but I still feel like puking. How in the hell!? I've had my journal close to me this whole time! There is no way someone could have photocopied my entries without my knowledge!
I went into the building Quentin did in order to come clean. I mean... I want him to trust me and this... this whole thing... I didn't write down anything that the green fox already didn't admit to or go on record saying in an interview, but I don't know this city. Did I slip up and reveal something that only a seasoned citizen of Scritch City could pick out? I want to rip up my journal or set on fire or something but I think the damage is done.
I ran into someone named Ferros while looking for Quentin. I don't know if it was my big stupid crocadile tears or what, but he asked me what was wrong and I broke like a dam. He said he could help, I don't know if he offered out of pity or what, but I was desperate. He said he could do something to Quentin's phone that would block keywords or search for mentions of my exposed journals... I don't know how it works, but I'm so happy I met this little ferret.
I ran back to the car before Quentin could realize I was missing and dried my face. I screamed, kicked, and made promises to kill Buddy Tippet. It made me feel... a little better.
Now that I have the words written down I think I might burn this page up just to see if it changes anything. I don't think typing up my journals on my phone will be any more secure. I don't know what to do anymore. I know Quentin will find out sooner or later. That phone hack just bought me some time...
Oh... Ferros told me to... do whatever this is.
uw6MKGNM0FrFzkzVzJAF
VdsUT7nG9qqF53o3hHyY
K2TLKLlP4RGVkPVV85XH
QtAh3hyjDctUYtJMeIIo
cTpevShovMYrLyhogW4A
MLvjz1JkgaKqZc4bkazX
tkFOYY86Vsmb6EKj96Fd
JBL5PVXbNYU0kmAt48Wn
mvBPwLephxqntsgSWYwJ
ZAX9MfbnIpg2ZHOUXbPn
---

I cannot begin to express how off-beat this one feels. And no, I am not worried about her little death threat. I've got plenty of protection on my end after all. I'm just not buying any of it anymore.

This is the first journal she has written after finding out about the blog posts. She ran into Ferros... of all fucking people. Fucking Ferros. That's the fucking ferret that held me captive in Railroad Towers. Of course, I'm not sure if it's the same one.

Also I don't get the reason for all that garbage at the bottom. I'm sure there is a point to it, but I can't wrap my head around it. This journal seems specifically designed to work against what I am doing. I can't really prove it, but I just feel it. I fucking feel it.

That's it. I'm not posting anymore of these. Aloe, contact me soon or I'll make sure you get contacted directly. I'm not messing around. I don't like to be played with. Don't cross me, Aloe.

D̶o̶n̴'̷t̵ ̸f̶u̴c̶k̸i̸n̷g̸ ̵c̷r̷o̴s̵s̸ ̴m̶e̵.̸

I've been here a lot longer than you have. I let you into this world... and I can take you out.

6 comments:

  1. Aloe is a rat in a maze. Buddy is a dirty rat. Everyone is caught in a rat race. This all sounds VERY Maximus to me! Is he taking over Scritch City? Maybe the other elites are inviting them, to their perpetual "orgy" if you will.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure about Maximus. He is a character from my book Vox Deus. Is he real?

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh Mr Tippet! I'm so sorry. I'm so embarrassed now... Hey, forget all that killing you stuff. I was just a little overwhelmed, I promise.
    I'm not happy that my life has been exposed, but I don't know what it's like being the town's most popular source of news either. I understand why you're a little angry in this blog and that's ok.
    As an apology I would like to do an interview with you as requested. We can do it over the phone too. I'll email you my number and you can get back to me ok?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Got it. Thanks. I do apologize if I frightened you. Will set up an interview soon. I got people breathing down my neck right now so it will probably be through text. Hope that's fine.

      Delete
  3. Quentin may not like this deception, it's only a matter of time before he finds out. Ferros seems to have a role to play, probably not a good one.

    ReplyDelete