Tuesday, June 11, 2019

A Call to See Miss Silky

Miss Silky asked to meet with me in her personal quarters at the Railroad Club earlier today. Due to certain contractual obligations, I am required to post every word of this interview.

-----

Buddy Tippet: Miss Silky.

Miss Silky: Are you recording?

BT: Yes. How did you know?

MS: Sit.

BT: I prefer to stand.

MS: Sit.

BT: Okay then.

MS: Good. Now, I don't want you to speak as much as I want you to listen, Mister Tippet. Can you do that for me?

BT: All right.


MS: I recently had Aloe over in this very room. She was a very nice weasel woman. We had a lovely talk and I took care of the situation involving her journal. You won't be getting any more entries from her.

Now that we have dealt with that, I hear that you will be interviewing her soon. Am I correct?

BT: I'm hoping to do that. Yes.

MS: Good. I want you to interview her. But during this interview you will treat her with a lot more respect than you did on your blog.

BT: I was only...

MS: I didn't give you permission to talk. I told you to stay quiet, and you agreed to it. Are you going to be a little shit, Buddy? [I say nothing.] Good. Mister Tippet, you were perfectly nasty the last few days over that blog. It was very unbecoming. I put a lot on the line when I accepted you into Scritch City. I think that some of the leeway I have provided for you has gone to your head a bit.

You really upset Aloe. She's a good girl and is probably going to become one of the most beloved people within this city, given time. You hurt her with your words. You hurt me too. Do you have anything to say in your defense?

BT: Can I answer?

MS: Are you going to act like a piece of trash for this entire interview?

BT: Oh, jeez. Don't call me that.

MS: What has you worried?

BT: I remember you from Railroad Towers. [She glares at me.] That was you, wasn't it?

MS: What the hell is wrong with you, Buddy? Why can't you just deal with the power we have given you. You've been our faithful journalist ever since you arrived here. Why are you acting like this?

BT: Why was I getting those journal entries?

MS: That is none of your concern. The point is how you dealt with it. You've been acting like an entitled prick.

BT: But... this is my world. Aloe is here because I let her in here. I was receiving her journals because she... wanted me to see them. They were RTFs. This is her fault.

MS: Buddy... you are crossing a dangerous line here. I brought you here with the expectation that you would behave and play by the rules. You're venturing into places that none of us want to go. And I'll be damned if I let you take us with you again.

BT: It was Quentin's fault.

MS: You are going to be punished soon. You won't know when it is coming, but it will come. Don't worry about the blog. It will be saved and cared for during your time of tribulation. But when it comes about, you will hopefully learn your place in this city. Do you understand me?

BT: I think so. I'm so confused right now.

MS: You will post this entire interview, verbatim, to your blog at the usual time tonight. If you fail to do so, you will be in violation of our contract.

BT: But none of this is my fault. It's everyone else that's doing this to me. It isn't fair.

MS: Listen to me, you little piece of trash. I don't care what hand you think you have in creating this place, but while you are living within it, you will abide by the laws of the ruling class. That means me. And if you ever cross me, I will bring you into a nightmare that you will never escape from. That Silky that you met in Railroad Towers and the one found in your book does not even come close to the tortures you will suffer. I am not to be crossed. You will be punished, and if you want to go on being this city's premier journalist, then you will take it like a man and move on. Understand me?


BT: Yes, ma'am.

MS: Go home, and don't call me again until your tribulation has passed.

BT: Yes, ma'am.

-----

Aloe, I'm awaiting our interview. Talk to you soon. Also here is a trailer and some information for my original best seller "Pack Rats of The Inside."

$9.99 - Paperback Edition
$5.99 - Kindle Edition



4 comments:

  1. Silky is dominatrix, which is feminine. She's maternal even as a cruel mistress. She scolded BT as if he was a child. I can't help but wonder if he somewhat enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did, to a degree. But I am one who always fears the unknown. She promises retribution. I don't know what that means as if yet.

      Delete
  2. Scary stuff, Silky sure did assert her dominance over you. Silky spoke of power given, tit for tat it would seem. Unfair indeed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly, I was taking a little creative licence with how I represented her in "b.t." I am sure the truth is a lot scarier.

      Delete