Tuesday, November 20, 2018

The Tiny but Proud Cashew

I am once again blogging from within Railroad Towers. I met a very interesting fellow by the name of Cashew. He is a seven inch tall squirrel with a very convincing argument to make. I thought it would only be fair to let him speak for a moment.

"Shut up," says Cashew. "Let me have the keyboard."

As you wish!

"Hello, I am Cashew. I'm a little squirrel in a big world that is out to get me. But fuck that. I've had enough. Yes, I know all you predators out there think its hilarious for someone like me too be ripped apart and eaten. Or even worse... used as a cock-sleeve.

...

"Dude, your computer just corrected me on the word cock-sleeve to have a hyphen in the middle. I'm serious. It just did it. That's so weird. Anyways, I am getting off topic!

"I am so sick and tired of always being the 'little guy' in the world! Fuck all you big assholes trying to keep little guys like me down. I'm not going to let you bully me. Even this guy thinks he is better than me. Don't you?"

"No. No," he says.

"Well, fuck you. Get down on your fucking belly and apologize to me for all the trouble you caused little squirrels like me."

"What? Really?"

"DO IT! Good boy. Now say it."


"I'm sorry for causing little squirrels so much trouble."

I smile. "Yes. And you owe me everything. You owe me this laptop. I'll keep it and write about how much of a little bitch you are now. You owe little guys like me so much. You may not have personally gone after us before, but just being big makes you just as privileged. From now on, you are going to suck my squirrelly dick, and I am gonna fuck your big ass. You are gonna take it like the bitch that you are. Fuck you and your tall privilege."

"I'm sorry," he says.

"Stay on the fucking floor where you belong! I'm not going to be your bitch anymore! I'm the master now! Serve me like you fucking should, whore! Soon, the tiny people will rule the world! But before that, yer just gonna suck my dick a lot."

"I'll do anything for you, little master. I'm so sorry your kind has been oppressed."

"You're a bitch."

"I'm a bitch."

"Now suck my tiny cock like it was the best thing ever."

Oh, and while this idiot is sucking my dick, go ahead and check out his book, Pack Rats of The Inside. It's actually not that bad. Here is some information and a trailer:

$9.99 - Paperback Edition
$5.99 - Kindle Edition

Click here to see the Amazon.com listing.

4 comments:

  1. Yeah, the powerless resent the mighty, but not because the helpless are any better. The prey simply want to be the predators. The weak want to do what the strong do to them... and not for revenge. They impotent admire the cruelty of the strong. They resent the mighty being otherwise and will tear them to pieces at the first sign of mercy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They just think they are so much better for being taller. Just admit it!

      Delete
  2. Haha, despite Cashew's unwarranted pride he actually is cute in his frustration. Yea he is small, used, and abused but what is he going to do about it. World domination of course.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All of it! I fucking want all of it! Smash yourselves to the floor at my feet!

      Delete