Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Snake Cocks

Oh! The trials of being me. I have to do all this research for you silly, little people. I spent a good half hour trying to see if the more common way of saying this fetish was Cock Snakes or Snake Cocks. Finally came to a conclusion based on statistics. I hope you're happy.

I figured this was a good follow up to the former C-Snake blog. They are somewhat related and very much compatible. Not at all exclusive though. The idea of a snake cock is that you literally have a snake coming out of your crotch instead of a penis. Yes, those hissy little reptiles. I am not joking. I am also quite the fan of this one, so I could not resist writing up a blog about it.



The snake can either borrow the intelligence of its host or have a mind of its own. Sometimes they can even talk. I like it when they are self-sentient the most. My goodness! If I could only tell you all the many times that I've wanted to talk to my own penis! But I digress.

Even though the snake is clearly... a snake, it still serves as a cock. Stroking it's body causes the host pleasure. It can also cause the snake pleasure but that is optional. When the host is brought to orgasm, the cum will spew out of the snake's mouth. He won't choke or anything. He's used to it. It's pretty much his job.



The snake is often given a very sneaky and charming personality. It grins a lot. It talks to you about how much its wants to slither up inside of you. Add whatever the host is saying to you, and it can feel a bit like you're being ganged up on. The prehensile nature of a snake should probably add a bit of fun to the pleasuring. But the scales? Optional. Some opt to have a snake made of the same skin of the host.

The snake cock still has its fangs and optional poison. Some like to have a victim get swallowed by it. Where do they go? Into the balls, of course! To be digested down into cum! Absolutely lovely! Where do I sign up for this?!

There are a few other things you can do with this--all more disturbing then the last. What do you do when your cock is being sucked off by a snake cock? Some snake cocks like to do that. Do you say no? Will you even be allowed to? What are you even doing here to begin with? Didn't think you were into this!



T̶͔̬͚̬̻͇̱̖̂̈́̉̈̈̒̎͑̀̚͘͠͝Ơ̷̛̟̗͕̮̻̺͍̻̰̘̫͕̦͚̹̣̫̂̄͗͐̏͑͋̎̀̈̀̔͑̿͛̂́̿̍̚̕Ǒ̶̢̢̲̝͎͇̟͎͉͕͈͚̻̺̱̝͈̮͇̞̙̱͈̙̜͍͔͎͖̳̫͖̞̏̓̾̑̌̔̓́̃̀̿̑͒̄͐͘͜ ̵̧̧̻͎̖̱̲̹̦͔͖͕̼̦̹̣̝͎̟̝͐͊͋̀̂͗̈́̈́̃̈́̆͌̈́͛̂̊̄͌̓͘͜͝͝Ļ̶̨̹̲̩̫̝̥̗͕̜̰̬̼͚̱̺̱̭̥͕̺̤͓̱͍͓̻̐͆̋̽̇̇̽̽̓͒͊͘͠ͅĄ̶̛̝̳͍̭̲̳͚̳̖͙̪̻͎͋̆͗́̊̀͗̌͐̓̒̏̂̚̚̕͝Ţ̴̨̛̛̛̦̣̘̮̺͈͔̖͎̯̣̩̙̦̠̗̩̄̄̄͂͋̉̓̌̂͗͛̒͗̽̓͛͛̍́́͑̀̎͘̚̚̕͘͝͝Ẽ̵̟̞͚̼̞̥̲̏ ̴̢̗͚̟̯̪͓͛̆̓̀̀͐̈́͌͘Ṉ̵̨̢̛̙̝̣͈̺̩̝̘̪͈̖̜̠̤̺̬̗̟͕͙̈͆̀͗͂͊̄̆̿͆̏̈́͂̈́̏̐̈́̊͗̑͋̃̔͌̐͘̚͜͝͝͝͝͠͠͠ͅƠ̷̖͖̓͌̈́̐̃͗̌̀͋͐̽̍̕̕̚W̵̡̢̨̲̙̦̠̱̠̙̜̫̼̙̤̼̺̱͇̩͖͚͔͈͇͙̪̬̲̖̠̣̺͠ͅͅͅͅ,̸̨̡̨̨̨̢̪̗͈̱̦͓̮̟̼̦̀͂̈́̅̒͊̐̈́̄̄̿͋̐̿̐͆̀́̓̉̓̎̃͘͝͝ ̷̛̼͎̯̙̺̠̰̲̺̬̖͓̩͆̀̔͛͛̂̀̈̎̐̕M̵̧͕̙͖̦͍̗͔͇͎̜͕̘̩͎͚̗̥̗̼͖͉̲̺̗͓̞̟̯̱̆ͅͅͅǪ̵̡̛͖̤̬̲̲̲̦̝̳̙̰̪̙̭̯̤͉̥̹̖̦̳̀̀̀̈̃͗̿̿͑̑̃̈͆͛̽̀̓́̐̉̇͠͠͠͝͝T̴̨̛̛͓͓̏̄͒̆̋̐̌͋́̐̇̌̽̑̆̽́͂͊̇̆̈́̀̇̓̔̕̚̕͠͝Ḩ̸̡̯͈̦̼̠̹͓̪͚̦̼͈̝̭̫̤͉̭̱̘̫̳̹̻̌̈́̀̓̕͜͜͠ͅE̸̡̤͒͆͐R̵̢̧̡̹̖̺͖̯͚̦̣̜̦͕̫̼͕̞̳̞͕͈͆͒͐́̆̿͂̊͐̑̍̓̆̉̒͑͂̽͛̎̌͋ ̴̢̲̙͖͕̬̤͙̙͖͇̝͕̙̱͗͜ͅͅF̶̨̛̛̗̺̗͎͙̝̥̭̦̺͉̳̰͍̝͈͕̗̱͕̩͎̬̙̼͈̀̈̉͑̅̈͗̔͊̋̊͌̓̽̌̅̈́̒͋͛́̌͒̌̓̅̿̀̀̏͊͛͒͊́̚͜͝U̸̡̡̢̨̢̧̧͓͔͖̞̖͚̝̮͎͍͎̙̤̱͉͕̱͓̥̗̳̤̻̙̩͖̤̻̬͈̝͛͛̍͌́̈́̆̾̈́́͘̚̚͝C̶̢̢̡̨̢̛̼̜̣͖͔̙̣̤͖͍̰͇̥̮̟̟͓͎̤̹̰̹̜͇̲̯͈̩̠̙̐̀͊̈́͛͒̎̔̂̎̾͛͊͑͋̂͗̿̍̎͆̌͌͗́͑̅̃̅̓̽͂̚͝͠͠͝ͅĶ̶̡̧̛̛̛̮̘̘̰̟͎̲̹̻̰̬̯̮͕̰̙̟͉̪̦̜͉̹̜̗̹̼̝͍̯͓͉́̈̎̓͊͆͛̽͌̐̏̇̔̽̕̚̚ͅͅÊ̴̡̲̻͉̺͇̭̥͇̬̱̘̹͇̔̌͊͛̾̅͜͜ͅͅṞ̶̢̡̨̨̛͍͓͉̼̬̣̹͖̼̩̱̭̭̘̮̲̪̦̟̞̥̻̗̲̪̗̼̯̿̾͒̓̊͗͝͠͝!̷̢̢̢̨̞͍̘̟̪͙̗͓̗̺̟̯̘̳̩͎̤̺̯̤̻̟̬̪̜͆̀͋̀͛̓̄̇͊͊̐̒́̈́͊̍͐͋̀́̍̆͂̋̀̓̑̅͆̿͘̚̚͝͝͠ͅͅ

If you are still around to do it after that little misshap, how about you check out my book, "Pack Rats of the Inside. Good grief! All this red stuff! Anyways, here is some information:

$9.99 - Paperback Edition
$5.99 - Kindle Edition


Click here to see the Amazon.com listing.


4 comments:

  1. I've used this fetish in my novel THE GODDESS OF SELF. Wizards poke wands into girls' mouths or butts and the wands become snakes that slither deep into the girls. In the same novel, a nagi swallows a girl whole. The penis acting as its own creature makes the "intercourse" more intimate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The more the merrier! Even if the extra companion is slithering right up inside.

      Delete
  2. I've seen this fetish used in hentai before, I actually find it hot. The strangeness of it adds to the intensity. The idea of a girl being explored from the inside by a prehensile member (no scales) hits a very primal note for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have difficulty finding people into it. The ones who are into it seem mad. I like mad.

      Delete