Wednesday, July 12, 2023

Vixxie Tales #11

It's time for Vixxie Tales #11. I have a sammich, and a soda, and I have a guest with me today. She's a fox like me. She is also a police officer, which she kind of had to explain to me a little bit, but I understand it now. Her name is Dakota, and she has just been hanging out with me for the last half an hour.

So far, she has been really nice. She's been sitting on my bed and being pretty quiet. She said she just wanted to watch me and that we didn't have to talk. So here I am, writing a new Vixxie Tales while she watches.

So I asked her if she knew any other foxes, and apparently she has a son! He's here in the club right now, but he is staying in Miss Silky's room. Maybe I can meet him soon. He sounds super cute. Dakota says that she just lets him do whatever he wants, which is a weird way to parent, but I don't wanna be too judgmental.

Dakota is really friendly, but she spends most of her time staring at me. I keep wondering if she is hinting about sex or something. I asked her if she wanted to talk or do anything, and she only said, "Maybe later, hun." So maybe sex? I dunno. It's so much easier to be sure with Surly.

Oh, I wanted to mention something about Surly. That last blog (the one about Jason finding the donkey) just sort of appeared on the site. The laptop was with me, so he wasn't present to actually write it. I'm not sure how it actually got written. I've been scratching my ears about it for a while now. Maybe, it's just because he is God, but I never saw him do that before. I guess that's why it's weird.

I still haven't found out where Surly keeps his covers, so I guess no book promotion. I am happy to be able to do these blogs all the same. Their fun! And I really enjoyed my sammich too. See ya next time!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, Dakota is a vixen on the prowl, all right. Predators are her favorite prey... when it is the frisky type of thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice that you have a new friend with you, Dakota sounds like the strong silent type. I could see how it would be confusing without Surly to guide you. Glad you are doing well, and most of all remember to have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dakota is not exactly giving the 'come hither' stare. It's more like the 'wait until I'm ready' one. Still, good things may come to those who are patient.

    ReplyDelete