Thursday, April 20, 2023

Nothing Has Changed

From Jason:

How has this all been for you? Are you still sore? Have you found a bit of perspective that you didn't have before it all started? It sure seems like it. You also appear to know a lot about what I'm doing, and I am of the understanding that you do not approve.

How very strange that is. It is strange to exist as one who is not favored by his Creator. I know that you dislike me. You made that perfectly clear. And yet, I know that somehow I am being controlled by you. I am being led to whatever it is in which you so boldly call "stupid." For this reason, I see little cause to stop doing anything I have started. Why bother, when the very Being that created me is leading me there with not even the slightest thought of stopping me?

What if I were to cease my travels to Zed? What if I chose to return to Scritch City with complete contentment? Would it make sense to you, Buddy? Would it follow the path that I had already been following? I doubt it. You can't help yourself anymore. You're doing everything in your power to remove yourself from the responsibility for your own creations. That is why you are blaming me. And if that is what you want, then so be it.

Are you still angry at me, Buddy? Still angry at yourself? It is so easy to cast blame to your own creations. You can do whatever you like, and, if anything goes wrong, I shall take that burden. It is the way. It is how the multiverse works. We all do as you will, and you have the gall to argue against us.

Scritch City happened because you had a thought. I existed in it because you wanted me to. You gave me power and the lust for the same... and I did absolutely everything I could to take that power and build upon it. I am still doing it, Buddy. I won't stop. You may call that stupid, and perhaps it is, but I am serving my damn purpose. You gave that to me. You gave me everything I am. Thank you. Thank you for everything.

My activities in Zed are entirely for the realization of a true hedonistic state. It is a means to an end. I know the dangers of this. I understand the terrible entity that is Draden/Ixus. And I do know that he may very well still be a danger to you. Nevertheless, I shall meddle. I shall sink my teeth into your affairs. Are you afraid, Buddy? I have seen fear in your eyes before. I saw it when I attacked you on the street. Are you afraid of what will happen if Zed is unleashed upon your ridiculous multiverse?

Once again, you made me what I am. I am going to serve my purpose to the bitter end, no matter how stupid you think it is. And you know me, Buddy. You know the type of risks I will make... and the outcomes that I may invite. You know it... because you tried to stop it once before. You did it through Quentin. You stopped me from sacrificing Scritch City. Know that I tried... and I am willing to try again.

If Scritch City falls, I will bring you Zed. Not even your precious Lust Bearers will be enough to dissuade me. I simply do not care. I will bring it all down. Do you want that?! Are you brave enough to let your greatest creations crumble? Can you do it? Take a step towards me, and I will pull the trigger. Submit your avatar, and I will hold my peace. Do nothing, and I will continue meddling with Zed until something happens, for good or for evil.

You can also wipe me out... at which point you will become a different sort of God, and nothing you ever bothered to create will have mattered.

One more unknown will speak with you next week, and then I shall return your blog to you. You have your choices, Buddy. Make a decision or don't make one at all. Either way, actions are about to be taken.

2 comments:

  1. Jason, you were imagined before you were created. You are made of your maker's yearning to see and feel beyond the words written, not by him, but by HIS creator. Like you, he cries out to his God. He is in the same rut you are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting using Zed as some sort of threat, the truth of it is if anything happens it's the will of the creator. Cruel, meaningless, fair, or unfair it's all by his will that anything happens in his creation.

    ReplyDelete