Thursday, March 2, 2023

That Angry Dragon

From Jason:

I do find it queer that you have been ignoring your two commenters. We haven't been blocking your ability to reply to them. I'm curious as to why you've been focusing entirely on us. One of them, a Shawn O' Toole, seems to, in the past, have been rather important to you. His last post was rather defiant and differed a bit from his earlier posts. Sounds like he might be role playing a little. Would you care to tell me what his real relationship to you is?

---

From Ryoko:

God, I'm almost sad we even have to deal with you like this. You just had to show that ugly face here again. Although it didn't quite look like that last time I saw you. Why an old goat? Why not just be a human like you were before?

I'm not gonna mince words with you: I really just fucking hate everything about you. I admit to being curious at first. You were weird, and I kinda like weird. But goddamn it, Buddy, you've given this city hell!

I don't even understand half of the story. I keep asking and asking one question after another about who the fuck God is, and why the fuck does this city had to be constantly plagued with a steady stream of stupid. A giant fucking mouse?! Are you fucking serious?! DID YOU GET BORED?!

If I had it my way, I'd never let you back in here, but I'm pretty much outvoted. Do you even remember me? You probably don't even know me by name, do you? Heck. you were pretty out of it the one time I walked in on you anyhow. What am I, Buddy? Male or female? Does the name clue you in? Are you smart? Here's the answer: both. I'm a mean and angry dragon shemale, and I'm constantly infuriated by your very existence.

I know I'm supposed to support the council, but I kinda hope you just go off and fuck yourself. Leave Scritch City alone. Leave all of us alone. Let us run this place without any interference. Fuck off.

---

From Miss Silky:

She had a right to say what she wanted, Buddy. That said, the majority of the council wants you back in the Railroad Club. She'll do you no harm if you decide to do so. Ryoko is never not cranky. If you saw the package she carries round with her, you'd understand why. At the very least, I thought that might cheer you up a little. Know what I mean, darling?

3 comments:

  1. To Jason: I'm not really 100% on what Shawn is doing. There's a weird barrier between my consciousness and his. Whatever you are inferring is really lost on me. Besides, I am focusing on you and your council right now. I'm fine with them leaving their comments.

    Also, I really hate the way this whole thing is happening. Can you just give me back my blog and continue this in a chat server or something? I'll totally post everything and keep it all public. This method of communication is ridiculous. I'm replying to my own fucking blog.

    To Ryoko: I actually don't remember you at all. I find I rather disturbing that there are characters in a story I wrote that I am not familiar with. As far as how you feel about me, I don't really care. In fact, I may just take you up on that offer to never set foot in Scritch City again. So... fuck you right back.

    To Miss Silky: I figured. I get the gist of what you are saying about Ryoko. Actually kinda hot. I admit to finding the whole angry shemale dragon thing sexy, but it's not gonna be enough to get me to come back. Hey, can you talk to Jason and see if you can just convince him to talk in a chatroom? Suck his dick or something. This is so fucking stupid. If not, then whatever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah yes the airing of the grievances... I agree this is getting really awkward. The whole format isn't conducive to a productive conversation. It's like a game of checkers played by snail mail...I prefer 4d chess in real-time to be honest. So is the blog your only bargaining chip or what? Can we just cut to the chase or do we need some more weeks of childish rantings? Either way I don't mind being ignored by anyone I got no skin in the fight or useless pride. I support Buddy in all his ventures unconditionally, and it's quite clear there is no real threat from "The Council".

    ReplyDelete
  3. ATTENTION ALL CREATIONS! Your creator does not answer to you... unless it is to answer his own questions through you.

    ReplyDelete