Thursday, March 23, 2023

Dragon Business

From Xavier:

Look at me being clever with the title of the blog. My name is Xavier, Buddy. You know me and I know you. I got you nice and set up in that back room when nobody else would take your drug-addled ass. Could have propped you up somewhere in the Pavilion, but let's all be honest, you don't look that great.

Real estate is the name of the game. I'm all about giving people a place to stay. Who says everything has to look like polished silver for it to be livable. Everyone has their place. Everyone's gotta live somewhere, and as long as they aren't pissing on the streets, we got ourselves a city!

Let's face it, Buddy, you had it real good in the Railroad Club. That place is ground zero of everything wonderful about this city. If you can stay five minutes within those walls then you got what it takes to make it big. And you, Buddy, were there day and night for nearly a whole year. Goddamn, but you should be begging Miss Silky to take you back, but you can't get over all that nonsense you got going on.

Yeah, I get it. Seems kind of high and mighty for me to talk to the guy called God this way, but hear me out, I'm a fucking self-made dragon in this city! I know a thing or two about what it takes to make it big. I've seen enough to know that you fucking walked out on the best life you ever had, and what did we get in return? A whole lot of broken buildings! Those were my buildings, Tippet!

Yeah, I gotta agree with Jason and the boys that you need to get your divine ass back where you ain't gonna be causing me any trouble. You'll be happier if you do. We all know you have the hedonism bug just like all of us. Don't claim to have any more morals than the rest of us. This town was build on every goddamn nasty idea you ever had. All of it, right here, Bud.

And if you really wanna know what it's like to be a real whore, I can still set you up in the Pavilion. That dark neon hallway calls to a lot of people. Why do I get the feeling it calls to you once in a while. No matter. I've had my day. Get your old ass back to Scritch City where you belong!

3 comments:

  1. Ah, Xavier! How did you even make yourself available for long enough to write this horrible blog?! I am extremely familiar with you. I kinda remember you from back in Scritch City, but you are someone who has appeared in a number of my stories and ideas. That said, I don't really think anything you wrote here is even remotely a convincing argument. You're very loud, but you make me laugh more than listen.

    The only thing about this message that made me think was when you used the term "dark neon hallway." The Dark Neon Hallway is something that occasionally appears in my mythos, and you couldn't help but typing it down, could you? Who's really in control here, you or your fucking Creator, bitch.

    The Dark Neon Hallway is one of a number of places within my multiverse that is in a state of flux. It is also a place where lives fall into jeopardy and often need to be saved. I saved my wife from death in the Dark Neon Hallway. All these places you think belong to you, but they came from my fucking mind, dragon! I control the multiverse, and I could fucking take this blog back anytime I wanted to.

    But as long as you all want to keep this up, go ahead. It's entertaining.

    [By the way, if I wasn't clear, I think you are a really stupid person, Xavier. Entertaining as a character, but incredibly stupid and a patsy for people stronger than you. Keep up the great work, dumbass.]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buddy Tippet is a masochist, so even when his creations rebel, they serve him, wholeheartedly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea, show that dragon who's boss. Interesting fact is that if that Buddy has the power to make a better version of any world he created or even a totally new one. So why would he go back?

    ReplyDelete