Thursday, June 23, 2022

Vixxie Tales #6

I thought it might be fun to let Clara write a blog. Only... Clara doesn't move very much. I doubted she would move enough to type things out. Also her hooves are very wide and cottony, so it wouldn't really physically work anyways. So I asked her if she wanted to dictate a blog out to me. She didn't seem like she was sure what I was asking, but I explained it the best that I could. I told her she could say anything she wanted, and I would write it down.

Clara then asked me who was going to read it, and I told her that I didn't really know. I only knew of the two who always respond... but that they would read it and maybe respond back to her. So she agreed, and this is what she told me to write:

"Hello, Rudolph. My name is Clara. I live with two others. What sort of dreams do you have, Rudolph? Are they good dreams? Are they bad? Do you like them to be good? Do you like them to be bad? Can you tell me, Rudolph?"

[She waited for a while. I think she thought she was going to get a response immediately, and I explained that she had to wait until it was posted. Ugh. She still didn't understand. I told her to just keep talking.]

"What are you doing now, Rudolph? Are you alone? Are you with someone? Are you naked? Do you have an erection? If you are with me later, will you enjoy putting it in the hole under my tail? I don't mind if you do, Rudolph."

[Once again, I caught her looking at me as if expecting there to be some sort of answer. I told her to keep going.]

"I hope I hear from you, Rudolph. It's very quiet in here when I am the only one talking. You are very quiet. I don't know anything about you, and that makes me sad. Can we be special together, Rudolph? Can we enjoy Christmas together? I don't mind if you stick in your penis, Rudolph.

[She pauses for a bit.]

"Hello?"

[I sigh and tell her that she did good and that was all I needed.]

"Okay, Rudolph."


Ah. That was not as fun as I thought it would be. All she really did was ask a lot of questions and talk about people putting penises in her. Admittedly, Surly has done that to her a lot. I guess this blog won't be as interesting, but maybe I'm wrong.

If you have anything to say to Clara or to answer any of her weird questions, just write them in the comments and I'll read them to her. I'll write down her answer if she has one. That's it for today.

Once more, I want to promote Surly's most recent book, at least one more time. It's called Platformer, and it is a cyberpunk science fiction. Here is some info:

"Platformer"

$14.99 - Paperback Edition
$5.99 - Kindle Edition


5 comments:

  1. Hi Clara. Do you have any memories of being elsewhere? If so what did you do? Who were you with? Was it all a dream? I like to dream, even the bad ones can be inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Clara seemed interested in your questions. She answered them in the same order you asked them:

      1: I remember a room filled with Christmas decorations and many reindeer, Rudolph.

      2: I talked to the reindeer there and went around as I pleased, Rudolph.

      3: I was with a young deer and an older deer who were brothers, Rudolph. The older one was a pervert who worked at a brothel. The younger brother who I belonged to was innocent of mind but not of body. He did things to me while Christmas was on his mind.

      4: I do not think it was a dream, Rudolph.

      That was all she said. I don't know what any of it means, but there you go. Thank you!

      Delete
  2. I have dreams that I'm standing on something unstable or hanging by something that is breaking. If I try to climb down or up, I may fall. If I do not, I may fall anyway or become so tired I would rather fall. They are bad dreams. I prefer good dreams but I do not mind bad dreams because they are secret messages for me to decipher. I am sitting in my office wearing glasses because my vision is poor. I had good vision only a few years ago. I am not naked. I do not have an erection. We may be friends but no sex. I must be a virgin. It is very important for everyone that I never have sex. Good night, Clara. Have fun in life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Although I thought your response was... extremely weird and made me feel kind of... upset, Clara seemed to really enjoy your answer. Don't get me wrong. I don't really even disagree with anything you said. It just made me feel a little upset for some reason.

      Clare didn't get upset at all. She responded like this:

      "You explained that he is someone different that the first one. I think so too, Rudolph. He answered my questions, and he knew who he was. He does not want to have sex with me, and he knows that he should not. His dreams are scary, but he still tries to understand them. I do not understand my dreams so I give them to others so that they understand them for me.

      "Rudolph is a good person who wishes me a fun life. That is in the Christmas spirit. I know that because it was the first thing I remember. He is good and I wish he has good vision soon, Rudolph."

      I am sorry if her response didn't make much sense, but I figured I'd just be good and get it down exactly as she said it. I hope your vision gets better too by the way. Take care.

      Delete
    2. Her response made PERFECT sense! Tell her so.

      Delete