Thursday, May 12, 2022

Vixxie Tales #2

For a while, Surly was experimenting with hypnosis. His interest in it fizzled a little bit when other things started happening, but we still talk about it when he stops by. I actually really liked it. I kept wanting to push it further and further to see what sorts of things I would get into. You'd be surprised! The idea of it is really fascinating.

I kind of wish he had not let the interest slip, because I was still into it when he drifted away. I found it relaxing. The idea that someone can take control of my thoughts, the way I think, is very attractive. I still play that game HYPNOSCREEN sometimes when I want to, I guess, do it to myself. It's not the same without Surly telling me to play it, but I still think the game is pretty fun. And it is a game too. There are objectives and everything, but some of them are self-imposed. It's done that way because the game wants to encourage your own personal compliance. It's making you consent to your own hypnosis. Really well done. I don't know who made the game, but they did a great job.

I was sitting up for a while before me and Surly fell asleep. I was thinking how my friends back in Apple Blossom Village would have taken to hypnotism. It was a pretty innocent place, except for some occasional bullying. I was thinking about if Surly, who was our town's elder at the time, had brought us all together and taught us about aggressive hypnotism. Would we start doing it to each other? Would it become a game we all played? Would it turn into something sexual... or just remain an innocent thing? It's hard to think of things not sexual anymore.


They wouldn't have understood the game. We didn't have computers in those days. We lived in a world that was empty of more modern things. We were primitive, but we didn't know it. The air was always cool, there were no storms, and we just sort of existed in a temperature controlled environment of color and smiles. It's in stark contrast to this dark room with neon on the walls, The air is crisp enough to live in, but I do wonder if I will ever see the green outside again. I miss the village.

I think about Dagget too. We were never really dating, but I think we might could have become lovers. Although Surly tells me that sex is not really something that belongs in a child's book, I think it might could have still happened, but Surly wouldn't have written it. We would have done it in a dark place and nobody would have to know. Or maybe it wouldn't have happened at all, because we just weren't that sort of people. It's hard to say... now that everything is so different.

Surly just came back. He's tracking snow into the room. I better wrap this up. Check out his new book, "Platformer." Here's some info:

"Platformer"

$14.99 - Paperback Edition
$5.99 - Kindle Edition


4 comments:

  1. It's good to visit memories of the past but not to dwell in them. I do enjoy your descriptions of Apple Blossom Village. Enjoy the here and now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I do. I know I talk about Apple Blossom Village like it's a memory, and sometimes it is. But most of the time, it feels more like a dream I had. But even if it does feel like a dream, I know it's still real, because Surly tells me it was. And that somehow gives me comfort.

      Delete
  2. Vixxie is the consummate submissive. Though now experienced in sex, and kinky sex at that, she is still childlike. It is why she considers it a "game" and loves to play.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know you're good friends with Surly, at least I think you are, but you could maybe try and reply to me outside of the third person. But either way, I know I am more submissive. I'm more comfortable that way.

      Delete