Thursday, November 11, 2021

Interview with Clara

Come and relax. Relax with me and this strange plush reindeer named Clara. No arrangement necessary. We were all alone, together, alone in a small space floating through the perfect void. We sat together. We lied together. We talked together. She was in the seat of a chair. I was at my desk, as I am now, typing it all out onto a laptop that never needs charging. The circumstances are as strange as they are fascinating. Join us, if you would be so kind, as we learn about a demon named Clara.

*****

Surly: Your name is what?

Clara: I am Clara, Rudolph.

Surly: You are from where?

Clara: Someone's bedroom. It was in a house somewhere, Rudolph.

Surly: What was the room like?

Clara: It was decorated with lights and mistletoe. I really liked it, Rudolph.

Surly: What sorts of things were there to do in this room?

Clara: We would watch movies, Rudolph. They were old films done with stop motion animation. I like this sort of movement.

Surly: What short of movement?

Clara: Stop and go. Stop and go. You know what I mean, Rudolph?

Surly: I think so. You didn't only watch movies though. Correct?

Clara: No, we did other things, Rudolph. He placed his penis inside me. He came. I got soaked a lot.

Surly: "He" had sex with you.

Clara: He did, Rudolph. He cut me open and stuck it in. I would talk to him for encouragement. He would listen and get hornier. He was very nice to me, Rudolph.

Surly: Did you feel used? Did he abuse you any?

Clara: I don't feel bad about it, Rudolph. He was so happy.

Surly: Who was he?

Clara: I cannot remember his name, Rudolph. Everyone is Rudolph to me. I get confused.

Surly: Was he human?

Clara: No, he was a reindeer, Rudolph.

Surly: Okay, and he liked Christmas?

Clara: Christmas is his favorite. I liked making him happy, Rudolph.

Surly: Do you like Christmas?

Clara: I don't know what it is, but it seems nice. It is very colorful, Rudolph.

Surly: Did he live alone with you?

Clara: He had a brother, Rudolph.

Surly: Did [the brother] ever use you sexually?

Clara: Yes, he did. He did it when my owner wasn't looking, Rudolph.

Surly: Interesting. Now, tell me this: Why did you call out to me?

Clara: Everything stopped working, Rudolph.


Surly: What do you mean by that?

Clara: Um... What did... Rudolph, I...?

Surly: Try explaining what you mean by "stopped working."

Clara: Everybody stopped caring about being alive. All movement stopped. I saw him, but he did not seem to be looking at anything. I was with him but alone. It was scary, Rudolph. The color never changed, but it felt blik. [sic] I called out to someone I never met. I wasn't sure if it would work.

Surly: I heard you. You were still with everyone, but you felt alone. That frightened you.

Clara: You understand me, Rudolph.

Surly: I am your creator.

Clara: Thank you, Rudolph. I am happy I was created. I am happy I am with someone again.

Surly: Are you interested in hearing about the world you came from?

Clara: I don't want to think about it, Rudolph. It's gone now, isn't it?

Surly: It is in the same state you left it in. It will likely remain that way for eternity.

Clara: I like this place more, Rudolph.

Surly: Because you are with people who will spend time with you?

Clara: Yes.

Surly: You know... you frighten my queen. Vixxie does not like you very much. Is there anything you want to say to her to make her feel better?

Clara: Yes. Should I say it now, Rudolph?

Surly: She's listening. Go ahead.

Clara: Hello, Rudolph. I am sorry I frighten you. I don't want you to be scared. I was scared before I came here. I will be your friend if you want. You can cuddle me or touch me if you want. You can stick your fingers inside me where I am cut open. I don't mind, Rudolph.

Surly: Vixxie?

Vixxie: Still creepy.

Surly: She's trying.

Vixxie: I know. I'm sorry.

Surly: I'll fuck you, Clara. I am a pansexual god. I enjoy the idea of fucking novel things.

Clara: I don't mind, Rudolph!

*****

Welcome back to whatever reality you apparently live in. If you are interested, have a look at my books. My most recent published book is "Railroad Towers." Here is some information:

12.99 - Paperback Edition
5.99 - Kindle Edition


4 comments:

  1. Fascinating interview. Clara seems to be a somewhat broken relic from a dead world, kind of sad. But good of you to keep her company.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It IS sad. I feel bad for her. She doesn't really seem all that dangerous, considering what she is.

      Delete
  2. Interesting conversation. It all made sense... in a crazy sort of way. At least Clara shall be molested by someone who won't leave her alone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the sexual contact makes her feel less alone, but I don't think she needs it per se. I'm gonna do it anyways though.

      Delete