Thursday, October 21, 2021

The Strange Things I Find on My Laptop

I'm not always fucking a pretty fox. I spend a lot of time making contact with people in other worlds. I have in my possession the only laptop in the multiverse that can do that. I also use it to write. Not sure what I would do if it stopped functioning properly.

I have internet. I'm not completely sure exactly which internet I have. I've done what I've could to research the internet and see who I am making contact with. There seems to be a mix of humans and animals. My main contacts are humans who like to believe they are animals... called Furries. This, at first, confused me [we're talking about many years ago here], but over time I began to see what was going on, and I rather find the idea of it all attractive. I mean... if you think on it, you're all simply pretending to be creatures who are your natural betters after all. It is all in good taste.

One of my illustrators--that being CB634--is not actually into this sort of fetish/lifestyle. This surprised me, but I rather formed a respect for him. Although I am still not completely sure how it works, my contact with him seems to produce some sort of avatar, a human one I think, that he makes contact with. I sometimes wonder if I am writing this avatar into existence in the same way that I am capable of temporarily placing myself into my own stories. Although I do know the name of this avatar, I think exposing this name within this blog feels inappropriate, and there are very few things in my life that I find to be as such.



My connection to the internet has also formed for me a number of "friends" I can chat with. The human avatar, at times, makes contact with them based on my own writings, likely a journal I keep to myself. These "friendships" do not always work out. In fact, some long-lasting ones can suddenly fall apart. I'm only vaguely aware of why these unfortunate things occur, but I suppose not everyone can form relationships with a hedonistic old goat who communicates by proxy. I'd probably drop my ass too.

I have rarely gotten communications from people who feel I may be becoming delusional. But I am uncertain if these heart-felt assertions are even intended for me. They always seem like they are directed through me than directly at me. I sometimes feel like I am missing the full context of the message. I do suppose that there is a distinct disconnect between myself and the people reading my books. They might actually think this is all some sort of act perpetuated by someone in their own personal dimension. Seems reasonable enough. Though I'm not sure what I am getting for it.

To the latter statement, I mean that I am not benefiting financially from any of these book sales. I'm a goat wandering around a multiverse. What do I need with money? In fact, I'm not completely sure where the sales for these books actually go. Perhaps the avatar? It's hard to say. I often question why I continue to do these things. Maybe I'm just trying to remain relevant. I mean... the last several books I wrote were an attempt to engage a magical rite. I wasn't trying to make money.

As for me, I am still hiding away in this tiny room. I'm having a lot of sex. It's all a bunch of wet, sticky dripping sex. Vixxy and I are having a blast. We do plan on leaving this place but only when we both feel like it. There's got to be a reason for anything we do. That's just how things work for me.

I would also like to mention something about Club Lexx. I found out recently that the world got unbarred for me recently. I looked into it and saw that it has strangely collapsed like some of my worlds do. Various Christmas decorations were left behind. Nobody was there, although I did find a lone plush animal, that of a reindeer. I worked it into my journal as a means to save what I could of it. I intend to make a brief outing in order to obtain the reindeer. I think this is an actual living creature, despite what it seems to be on the surface.

As usual, I should bother to promote a book I have recently finished. It is called Railroad Towers. Its existence is the pure execution of a rite that had been formed within the Lust Bearer series. Here are some details to help you out:

12.99 - Paperback Edition
5.99 - Kindle Edition


4 comments:

  1. I'm glad things are going generally good for you. I appreciate you keeping my anonymity, but if it were to come out I wouldn't mind. I only wanted to be sincere so that people would not be confused thinking hedonism was my thing. I think the Reindeer may led to a fascinating path. I could be wrong, just a hunch. Take care my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You call me a friend? I haven't even met you... yet I know it is somehow true.

      Delete
  2. I have the book, in hardcopy, and enjoyed it, DESPITE its unabashed vulgarity! Do let your characters take a breath! All that swallowing is going to drown one of them eventually.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You only replied to the promotion at the end? Very well. You've earned clemency for now~

      Delete