Thursday, October 14, 2021

♥ It's Been Fun ♥ [Railroad Towers has been published!]

Greetings from the smallest universe in existence. One room. Two persons. Pleasure. Nothing but love and pleasure. Vixxie and I have been taking a long vacation. We've also been fucking. We've been fucking a lot. I've had more fun in the last few days than I've had my whole life.

Vixxie is doing well through all this. We've had little to nothing to eat, but we haven't been hungry. Little to nothing to drink, but we haven't been thirsty. The rules of this universe are born more of a fairy mindset. With a little effort I can produce a dinner and drink for us, an occasional bottle of wine. It takes work, but it's still possible.

Much of the talk is sexual in nature. She let's me go on and on about some of my fetishes. I was reading a few chapters from "Pack Rats of the Inside." She was curious about the bad ends. This is the idea that someone can reach a bad conclusion to their lives, yet they seem to perpetuate in some sort of sexual manner. The idea made her shiver, yet I could sense she got horny from it too.

I told her about my fascination with anal sex. She liked the idea because it felt strange and unnatural. She likes it when I dominate her. Our sex is becoming kinkier and kinkier. We're trying different things. It's all very mutual and fun.

While we rest, I like to work on my books. I managed to finish one. My connection to your world, such as it is, is still intact. I was able to make contact with an editor, and he has assisted me greatly in making a supreme version of my newest book called "Railroad Towers." The book is now published, and it shall be my pleasure to present it to you.

My life, as it is right now, could not have happened if it had not been for the spell executed by this book. Vixxie and I are one. We are fucking like horny animals. We can't get enough of each other. If you read this book, you shall only be helping the cause. It is not my finest work, but it was something that needed to exist. I shall endeavor to bring you more information in time.

One last thing: I wish to extend an apology to to one Jason of whom I have known for quite some time now. I abandoned him on impulse. I did promise him that we would travel together after leaving Railroad Towers, but I left him behind for purely selfish reasons. I do somewhat regret the action, and I hope that we will meet again someday. I am very sorry I did that to you, Jason. Best wishes as you proceed into Zed. I'll be watching you closely in my own way.

Now, it is time to promote my book. "Railroad Towers" is available on Amazon in two formats: Kindle and paperback. Here is some information:

12.99 - Paperback Edition
5.99 - Kindle Edition


A PLACE FORSAKEN BY GOD

Flint Mercer is a white fox who thinks he is only moving into a new apartment with his mother. However, he is about to step into an entirely different universe. Railroad Towers is more than a building; it is an entire world contained within a single structure, and as Flint is about to find out, it has a long and obscured past behind it.

As Flint attempts to take control, the very same building he lives in will begin to fight back. Monsters, false gods, and beings that want to see him subjugated will do all they can to ruin him. But through it all, a being far higher than him watches over. As it turns out... that being is me.

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you and Vixxie are having fun together, it's a wonderful thing when you find your mate. I do hope you meet up with Jason again and that there are not hard feelings. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. RAILROAD TOWERS has nothing to do with railroads! The train-into-the-tunnel metaphor would totally suit your style, dear sir. This book was dripping with every bodily fluid: DISGUSTING! The little female "Ferros" was super cut... so I may forgive you... someday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can be such a silly person, but I owe you more than you may realize. Thank you.

      Delete