Monday, January 20, 2020

A Message from Miss Silky

[Written by Miss Silky and transcribed by Buddy Tippet]

I am sorry for Buddy's absence this afternoon. He is really upset and has not been in the mood to write this blog. I've been trying to get him to continue, but the dear just needs some time off. Apparently the odd vision he saw was very upsetting.

As things are becoming a little tense right now in the city, I will be closing the Railroad Club for the rest of the day and possibly some of tomorrow. I have a bit of organizing that needs to be done. Please send all RSVPs to me personally so I can arrange something for tomorrow.

Everyone remember where you live. This is Scritch City. We are a hedonistic state. Things can get a little rough when the balance your Elites set forth begins to get shaky. Be very careful what you say and do here. We expect patriotism. Those who cannot conform won't survive very long. I'm sorry it has to be this way. I did everything I could to help you. I even started to love you.

Be safe, everyone. Live for lust. Seek your pleasures. And for goodness sake, try to have a bit of class while you do so.

~Miss Silky

3 comments:

  1. Ironic that the libertines demand conformity. Well, communists love to live rich, so I guess the hypocrisy is par for the course.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your commentary has been interesting throughout his stay in my city, Mr. O'Toole.

      Delete
  2. I hope all is well, chaos is always a hard thing to organize.

    ReplyDelete