Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Footpaw Fetish?

Why? Please don't confuse us with that silly thing you humans get into. Never did understand your infatuation with the ugliest body part ever created by God: the human foot. That dreadful color. Those misshapen and oddly bent excuse for toes. Generally bland appearance. No, I am talking about something a tad more pleasant. Not that I am personally interested, but I do understand the draw and comfort given by the furry footpaw.

We of the furry types tend to look at the furry foot paws with fascination even though we do not often understand it. There are many types. Many shapes. Many peculiarities. Sometimes there are paw pads, and other times--such as with bunnies--there is nothing but fur. They can be somewhat small and dainty and they can also be quite big. I prefer the big. Maybe too big. Oh my.

One might assume that furry footpaws are simply intended to assist the animal in walking. In reality, however, many of us prefer having them press against our bodies. Our faces usually. We want to snuggle them and feel their warmth. If there are pads present, we can perhaps fall asleep against them. Never mind that they are attached to some person. We don't really care.

Image © Footpaws

So fascinated are we by these furry abominations that we have devolved to the point that we do not really measure the consequences anymore of having them applied to us. We willingly lay upon the dirty floor and allow the largest of animals to press down upon us. Sometimes a bit too hard. Oh dear. Much too hard. Ouch. Dear, God, the pain! But somehow... still... so... c̸͍̔ò̷͖m̴̞̐f̵̻͊ő̴̠r̸̡̈́t̷̼̽á̸̝b̷̭̋l̸̘͗e̴̦͆.

The furry footpaw is often presented as a cross of two contrasting ideas. Comfort and pressure. They come in strong and hard but seem soft to the touch as if a plush animal filled with bones. It confuses the senses. Makes us lose our understanding of reality. Everything simply becomes a yearning for comfort... even if that comfort is trying to smash us into oblivion.

Admittedly, I consider myself to be the one on top at times. In many cases, I find myself in ownership of other living people. Y̶̭̅o̵̞̕u̷̖͂ ̵͚̌p̶̼̕ë̴͓ŗ̴̌ḧ̶͉́a̴͔͝p̶̫̓ș̵̎?̴͕͠ But then I see those footpaws coming towards my face and I think, "Where am I? What was I doing? Who is it that I was torturing? Oh wait. It's me. I am the one about to be tortured... by these... beautiful... furry... Oh! Mfff mfff. Mfff mfff! ðŸ’œ!

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜!

(I'm sorry. I am much too busy being smashed by a wonderful plush softness to end the blog. Please consider buying my book "Pack Rats of the Inside." Here is some information:
$9.99 - Paperback Edition
$5.99 - Kindle Edition
Click here to see the Amazon.com listing.)

6 comments:

  1. Ah yes! I have always been fascinated by those big lovely... Wait... Egad! This is my own blog! What am I doing?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One more mistake like this and I can't be your friend anymore. Seriously, get some help.

      Delete
  2. Fascinating, the idea of a footpaw fetish is very different from a human foot fetish. Neither do anything for me (not complaining) but I can see why someone would adhere to the comfort of such a thing, add the pressure concept and you have an interesting contrast of pain and pleasure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are just like so many pillows until the pressure gets a tad too much. It really is not the same with human feet.

      Delete
  3. Yeah, paws come in a variety of shapes and sizes. They are diverse in their material composition. They may be soft, they may be heavy, but they do put on the squeeze... like an embrace from below.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Variety! That is another reason why this one keeps getting my attention. Every time I say I am not into it anymore, a new type of footpaw pops up and... Oooo!

      Delete