Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Sadism vs Sadomasochism

[Disclaimer: This blog is here to only to entertain you. I request that you only take it seriously if you really are a scumbag or some sort of demon who likes this sort of thing.]

Pain and pleasure! You've heard of sadomasochism, right? A good hard whipping while your partner screams and begs for more. Really, you should know all about that by now if you are coming to read this terrible blogs of mine. But you really should be concerned about other things right now.

See the title up there? Yes, the one that says "Sadism vs Sadomasochism." It must be a typo. Shouldn't it read "Sadism vs Masochism"? Yes. I am worried about it too. I am always worried, you see, that something in this dark world will go wrong, and there will be no escape. Things like this title severely upsets me because at the end of the day, you might just end up of no importance whatsoever. Who was the asshole who wrote it anyways? Oh... right.

Î̵̢̞͚̞̗̌̍̆̽̌̉̚͝T̴̢͙̣̙̋͋̉̏̎͠ ̵̡̡̢͕̩͎̙̰̗͒̈̽̏̓̇̓̓̓̕̕W̵̛͙̼̳̝̪̹̝̜̞͑͐̆̐̈́̕͠A̴̧͔͚̭͔̩̩͊̚Ŝ̴̡̖͙̗̥͌̎̽́̂̂̾̄͌̕͜ ̴̡̤̬̟̤͙̪̉M̵̢̨̡̠̰̹̦̯̺̞͛Ĕ̶̛̫̮͈̻͌̇!̴̢̣̻̜̤͛͌́̏̐̍̅̾̍̕

When we talk about sadomasochism, we are talking about two sides. This can either be on behalf of a single person or a balanced perspective of two different partners. The former suggests that the person enjoys causing and taking pain. The latter includes one person doing the hurting and the partner receiving. Entirely consensual, I wager.

Really, I don't know who these people are screaming out their window at all hours of the night. "HURT ME MORE! YES! YES! AAAHHH!" I've yet to get a good night's sleep all month. Oh, sorry. Getting off topic.

The basic idea of sadomasochism is agreeability. You hurt me because I want to be hurt. I beg for it and you give it to me. Safe words! Don't forget the safe words! Those fucking asinine things that keep everything... safe! It's all fake! It's all fucking fake! Enough. I wanna talk about something else.


Did you ever think about what would happened if the second part of sadomasochism was removed? There would only be sadism. This is a legitimate fetish where one hurts and the other is... simply hurt. Indeed without them asking or begging for it. You see, with sadomasochism nobody is really being hurt. They are begging for it after all. If you really want to hurt someone, you have to strike them when they don't want it.

Now, this has nothing to do with hate. I never said anything about hate, did I? Oh, dear no. We're in a dark place right now. If you want to get out, then do so. Believe me when I say that it is entirely possible to love someone when they are crying for you to stop. You can even say so. "I love you." SMACK! "I love to see you cry." SMACK! "I love to hear you beg for mercy." SMACK! "I just simply love you." SMACK!


They don't want it. They want you to stop. But that is why you do it. That is why you keep doing it. It feels good. And the tears only drive you onward... SMACK! and onward... SMACK! and onward... SMACK! and onward!

Oh, I hope you are not planning on doing this to anyone just because I wrote a blog about it. Plenty of video games out there that can help you with your rage issues. Also you might trying to read a book of min to pass the time. It's called "Pack Rats of the Inside." Here is some information:

$9.99 - Paperback Edition
$5.99 - Kindle Edition

Click here to see the Amazon.com listing.


4 comments:

  1. Sex and violence are indeed intrinsically linked. They are both physical and passionate. They are motivated by primal impulses. Actual sadism, unlike hatred, is a mindless thing. It is the body yearning for sexual gratification by means of aggressive exertion: violence. The exertion is sensual if easy. It can be a relaxing thrill if utter domination. Sadomasochism, unlike sadism, is a interest in a sexual relationship of aggression-submission. It is the heterosexual dynamic as violence, even if between homosexuals. I mean: one person shoves himself into another. The very idea is unfriendly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. People can get off to causing real pain to someone who doesn't want it. They are not good people, but that does not dismiss it as a fetish. Sex itself is violence.

      Delete
  2. I see sadomasochism as play, yes the pain and pleasure is real but there is consent by both partners. Sadism on the other hand is purely selfish, the victim is left physically and emotionally hurt (if not killed). I don't mind either in fiction.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is selfish, but it is entirely legit. And there is an enjoyment of hurting others who want it to stop.

      Delete