Thursday, March 30, 2023

Naughty Foxy

From Officer Dakota:

Jeez. I have to write a thingy. This is something new. Aren't you that weirdo that was always wandering off? How ya been? Still wandering around? That what everyone seems to be saying.

Man, I am sorry I missed whatever the fuck that was uptown. I got the call way too late, but it probably would have been a blast putting a couple of slugs into ya... even if it wouldn't have meant a damn. Seems like everyone else has all the fun around here but me.

They say you look like a goat now. Got tired of having no fur? Not sure if I care to fuck an old man.

Actually I'm kinda just rambling right now. I don't even know what to tell you. "Get back here," I guess. Maybe we can put you or your friend on the run again, and we can look for new and creative ways to make the blood come out. Heard you bled quite a bit for a living person.

Whatever. I don't really care. Never really did. If you wanna come back, go ahead. I'll come by and see ya. Just promise me you'll cause a little trouble. I hate being bored.

3 comments:

  1. You're on the council? Officer Dakota is on the council? Not the police chief? You know what? I kinda remember this... but just barely. At the time, I thought it was weird, and I still do.

    You are also a bit different in personality to another version of Officer Dakota that I am writing about in my current book. I do remember that you were a bit more vocal than the more modern version. Kind of a slut too. Well, maybe not a slut, but you got sex when you wanted it. Quentin was pretty hot for you. I remember that. Didn't you two fuck in your patrol car?

    I know this is going to sound like I am capitulating a bit, but I actually really like you as a character. You scare me... and that's why I like you. Come to think of it, I tend to create a lot of people and creatures that scare me. It's a bad habit.

    I guess it shouldn't be too much of a surprise that you're on the council. Jason probably understands you on a higher level than you even understand yourself. Regardless of how uncaring you are, you do a good job keeping the city under control. It's a shame Jason seems to be losing his mind though. Ah well. What are ya gonna do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Officer Dakota is the unethical officer at her finest. Her idea of "Serve and Protect" is "Threaten and Kill." A villain with a badge if there ever was one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so sweet... in a psychopathic dominatrix kind of way. It is an interesting twist Dakota is on the council or even writing on your blog for that matter. Yea I feel for her, it sounds like you were are plaything she misses.

    ReplyDelete