Thursday, April 6, 2023

The Handsome Goat

From Leonard:

It's been a long time--a few years, I think. We have met, but I seriously doubt you remember me. My name is Leonard. I am in charge of a major portion of the social engineering within Scritch City. That said, I have grown to be a sizable celebrity here.

My biggest and most recent investment is the Tailhole Club. It is a place where you spent more time than I think you want to remember. You were there. You were there under the control of not one... but two Baphomets. You played there. You were fucked. You were treated like a whore, a slut, and an all around societal outcast. But they still accepted you... and used you.

The thing that always springs out to me about you... is your submissive side. We've seen it a little with Dakota. Your book illustrator, CB634, seems to be highly aware of you and her (in reference to his most recent post.) But Dakota was the tip of the ice berg. You really have a very strong submissive streak.

The argument here is to get you somewhere where you will be happy. Don't knock happiness. You seek happiness in everything you do. Everybody does. Your story about your wife was clearly an attempt to seek happiness for yourself. Perhaps you have found some of it in Vixxy. The blogs concerning her have been very interesting to read. You are clearly dominating her, even encouraging her to pursue hypnosis as a hobby.

But I noticed something very peculiar when going over the security footage at the Railroad Club. You seemed to be acting in the service of your friend. You were also clearly dressed in the attire of a servant. It leads me to ask you a very serious question: Are you presently serving someone? Are you not the man in control? Everything appeared to be that way.

When Jason ordered that attack on you--the one with all the vehicles and the guns--you did everything you could to save him. You suffered so much, far more than you wanted... just to save one of billions within your multiverse. Did you create the multiverse only to be its servant? This is something I am very curious about, and I really hope you will explain it to me.

These actions of yours have formed the basis of my argument to accept you back in Scritch City as a permanent resident. I'm not angry with you. I sincerely think you will be happier here than wherever you seem to be living at the present time. That's it really.

That said, there is only one more person left on the council that has not yet gotten a chance to write you. After that, there will be a special writer, another communication from Jason, and I think there is a good chance after that in which you shall have your blog's password returned to you. We've frankly had our say. I hope to see you again, and this time perhaps we can develop some sort of friendship. That's all.

3 comments:

  1. Leonard?! There's a version of Leonard in Scritch City?! My mind is blown. I'm not even joking about this. I have been writing this other story called "Pure Potential." I seriously thought I had just created you in that story for the first time. I had no idea that I had already brought you into existence ages ago. What is crazy about this whole thing is that I've only recently begun heavily writing about him in the part of the book I am presently in. So he's... you… have been on my mind a lot lately.

    You're right though. I don't remember you. If I had known about the Scritch City version of you, it might have changed how I represented you in my present story. From your writing, I can see some similarities, but there are differences. This is fascinating. I feel like I am losing my mind just trying to process it. Wow. An early version of Leonard. How did I not remember this?

    About my friend: When we came to Scritch City, I was acting in his service. Although there was a level of submission involved... it cannot be compared to the time I spent in the Tailhole Club or in the Railroad Club. And believe me, I've asked myself the same question many times. I wondered the same things myself.

    What I did for my friend was not to gain submissive happiness. It was to make him happy. Him and him alone. What Jason did was so incredibly irresponsible and horrible. I'm still seething over it. I never saw it coming. I never dreamed it would happen. I'm just so incredibly unhappy with this specific Jason and who he has become. If anyone is threatening the multiverse with terrible things, it will come from him. Mark my words. He's very bad and you should convince the council to remove him. His obsession with Zed will become the beginning of the end for Scritch City. You’ll all be wiped out, false gods and all.

    As far as your offer of friendship, I am open to it. If I really am going to get my blog black, I'll make an arrangement for us to meet. I am not moving back to Scritch City though... at least not in its present state. Thank you for your message, Leonard. Still really surprised you exist though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Food for thought, if you and your world are made by a sub what does that make you? Sub to a sub? Maybe not... not trying to offend just thinking out loud. But yea Buddy keeps moving forward, it would be awesome just to give him his blog back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Buddy Tippet is the character of an even greater author. He is in a story that is an even greater story. Leonard, there is more to Buddy Tippet than you know. Enjoy what he has given you. He wants you to.

    ReplyDelete