Thursday, June 29, 2023

Vixxie Tales #10

Here I am again! Surly got into a fight, but he's okay. I don't even think it's possible to kill him, but seeing him all messed up still makes me uncomfortable. But you don't need to worry. He's all bandaged up and already heading out to the Tailhole Club to do something or other.

Before he left, he went back to the Neon Room to pick Clara back up. I know it's been about a day, but I feel like I haven't seen her for weeks. I just imagined her sitting all alone in that room. She looks really sad when she is stuck in one corner and nobody is talking to her.

As soon as Surly walked back into the room with her in his hands, she was very happy to see me. I sat her on my lap for a bit and petted her, and then I brought her over to Surly's laptop to play some HYPNOSCREEN. Although, I didn't end up playing it after all. I decided to make the 10th episode of the famous Vixxie Tales! Woooo!

Okay, it's probably not that famous, but it makes me happy to write them. And I think it is a good thing to do when Surly leaves me alone.

The backroom of the Railroad Club is very nice and comfortable. Miss Silky must have it cleaned regularly. The Neon Room was like that too, but it was darker. This room has such great lighting. It's like going from night to day, but I'm still inside a room.

Oh, and I am keeping the door locked until later. All the security at the club left at about the same time. A shark girl appeared in the bathroom, and so one of the scary dragon robots took her to the hospital. And then after that, there was nobody to protect anybody. I guess it can't be helped when the club is technically closed, but I should be safe in here just as long as I keep the door locked.

I'm a little out of practice, so I can't remember where Surly keeps his cover art. I'll just find a pic and drop it at the bottom for you. Thanks for reading! (I'll ask him where he puts the art when he comes back. You should buy his books whether or not you see his art!)

4 comments:

  1. Oh deer... I mean yea Surly is a tough old goat, I'm glad you didn't get mixed up in it. Good idea to keep the door locked, I'm happy you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! You said, "Oh deer!" That's so cute! I'm doing fine! Living in Scritch City is a little scary, but I'm okay so far.

      Delete
  2. Oh, a life with Surly is an adventure indeed! Even when it goes wrong, it goes on. You are wise to be careful, dear Vixxie. Your husband imagined a great many terrible things. He terrorized your universes for a very good reason, however. He is all about FLOW. Your worlds would be boring without it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops! Sorry, I must have missed this one. I asked him about something like that once, and he said that his effect on his universes are often marginalized by the decisions made by his creations. I don't think he is really all that bad.

      Delete