Thursday, June 22, 2023

I Was in a Fight

Whelp, I'm covered in blood. I've just gone back to my room to bandage myself. Don't worry; I'm fine. Ryoko showed up and was her usually pissy self. She was blaming me for everything that was happening and for Jason leaving. I guess she doesn't want Miss Silky as leader. Who knows?! All I know is that I think Ryoko is a fucking hot bitch, and as painful as getting beaten up by her was, I kinda liked it.

Of course, I did my best to defend myself. I even tried to smack her with a table, but I'll be damned but if she isn't really good at tearing the shit out of elderly old men. Who knew?!

I'm okay. In fact, I had fun. I even got a little riled up and forced a kiss on her. She tried to dragon breath me when I did that though. I gotta admit, I might have given her a little too much physical strength when I created her, but I suppose I was having some sort of submissive fantasy or something.

The only thing I really did not like about the fight was that she kept threatening to beat the shit out of my wife (who was with me at the time). I told her to get the hell out and did what I could to keep her pissed off at me. Vixxie is fine, by the way. She ran back into the back room and locked the door.


I'll say this: she picked the absolute perfect time to come at me. All security had left the Railroad Club, which I may have to talk to Miss Silky about. As hot as the incident with Ryoko was, I don't want myself or others to get attacked in a swanky place like this. Hell, they're gonna have to have the fucking stage cleaned of blood (mine) after this, and that's probably going to annoy somebody.

Hey, I get it. I caused a bunch of trouble. That said, Jason made his own decision. I may have written it, but I knew and he knew that this wasn't the world he wanted to live in anymore. I merely assisted him to get out. Why blame me? Also, I should say that I'm not even the one in control anymore. This is Sol Invictus' world now. Like even if you have a problem with anything I did, I am not your reality anymore. Scritch City is not my problem. Don't get me wrong. I still have problems, but Scritch City just isn't one of them.

All in all, I'm doing just fine. I'm still working on my own things. I'll probably have a talk with Miss Silky about this later. It's been an interesting day so far.

Hey, ever heard of an ooooold book called "Pack Rats of the Inside"? You should read it! Here is some info:

$9.99 - Paperback Edition
$5.99 - Kindle Edition


6 comments:

  1. It was probably best that I was mute at the time. My read indicates that any speech from me would have complicated the situation. That being said, I did want to offer some modicum of post-fight emotional support, based on my observations.

    Jason initiated the conflict with you, activated a rogue element in the form of Calix, then flaunted what he had done. He said that this was in response to the "giant mouse," among other things.

    While Scritch City experienced effects of a multiversal conflict in the form of a manifestation of Doug-Doug, so did seemingly all of the universes in your purview. Even considering that, if you disregard the meta-occurrences (which is recommended for the sanity of all involved) what actually transpired was within the causality of the universe.

    Scientists were on the verge of creating a monstrosity regardless of what you did. From your perspective, you may not have decided to write about it, and so it might not have happened, but from theirs it was bound to happen, and the scientists responsible were punished for their actions.

    It is understandable that the people of Scritch City continue to attempt to control their fate, as it falls within their culture to do so. I correlate that idea with why all this is happening.

    Even so, for mortals, manipulating fate entirely is a far more complicated task than it seems. The saying "Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger," may provide some insight into how to regard gods and demons as well.

    The anger at you is, indeed, misdirected.

    ----------
    P.S. I just wanted to let you know my manifestation as TED will now discontinue in Scritch City unless called on. Any other manifestations will continue as they have.

    As a courtesy, I wish you the best of luck. You are certainly going to need it.

    Oh, and thank you for coming to my TED talk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Surly, my friend, your masochism gets the best of you! Losing control for the fun of it hurts you. Well, that does not really discourage you, does it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry for the late reply my friend. Glad you are ok, and it seems you had some fun in your beating... at least. Yea, it's not your problem anymore so why dwell on what they want?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops! Surly isn't here. This is Vixxie. I'll show him this when he gets back!

      Delete