Monday, August 19, 2024

Vixxie Tales #14

Oh, my gosh! It's been such a crazy day. It feels like everything is moving so quickly. I have so much to tell you, but my mind is all a jumble. I'll do my best to cover all the main points.

Surly suddenly came back to Scritch City, but he isn't Surly anymore. In fact, Surly might be gone forever. He is a rat now. He is a rat named Buddy. That's right! The God of the multiverse is now Buddy the Rat, although they share the same memories and such.

Buddy came back on a motorcycle equipped with a sidecar. I haven't actually seen it yet, but Buddy told me about it. It sounds kind of interesting. He was more of a car person when he was a goat, but I guess some things changed when he turned into a rat. 

You know, that is actually very true. He seems like a different person entirely, although he still treats me like I am his wife and familiar with me. When he first came back, this absolutely took me by surprise. It was like this person I never met before had just barged into my room and said we were married and needed to begin moving into a new life together. I was so confused, but I feel a lot better about it now that the initial shock has passed.

So there's a few things you need to know about this new version of God:

1. He is a lot more sexually active. He tends to be very horny all the time, and he likes to indulge whenever he can get away with it. He is more of a hedonist than even Surly was. Or maybe it's like he has less control over it. I haven't yet had sex with him in his rat form yet, but we're probably going to do it very soon.

2. He has a son now. His son is another rat named Charlie. Charlie is in constant contact with Buddy, and they can get together whenever they need to. They are also in an incestuous relationship which I intend to participate in at some point, but this is really something special between Buddy and Charlie. (Charlie is an adult, by the way, in case anyone is worried about that. Buddy basically messed with his DNA and memory, making him the actual son of God. I barely understand the process myself.)

3. I now live inside The Tailhole Club in a room with a bed, a desk, and some beanbag chairs. Everything is kind of dark and purple in here. This is going to be a sort of love nest for Buddy and I. But I think it's going to be a bit more than that. Buddy is so sexually active right now, I think some of his activities are going to roll off onto me. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous. I'll let you know how it goes.

4. Scritch City is still owned by the God known as Sol Invictus. Buddy is trying to wrangle the rights to it back, and he is actually very vengeful about it. When we finally sat down and talked, he spent a lot of time grumbling almost incoherently about how much he hated the other God. He said some things I did not even understand. But it all comes down to the fact that he is just trying to get his property back.

I think that's it. Buddy is actually sitting right next to me while I write this. He's a big, chubby rat that pants a lot. He smells funny too, but I don't mind it too much. He's very cuddly and affectionate, but I can tell that sex with him is probably going to be wild. Don't worry about me though. I gave my heart to him a long time ago. I'll be his wife no matter what form he takes.

See you later!

2 comments:

  1. Surly was God manifested as his Ego. Buddy is God manifested as his Id. That is the difference. As for his son, that is a mystery I have yet to solve.

    ReplyDelete